2016 Official TMMAC Fantasy Football thread & sign up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Last year we had a successful season 1 that crowned ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon Champion. We were able to pull off a 10 team league with only a few hundred members on the site. It would be great to have a 12-20 team league this year if possible. With the opening game on September 8th we will be looking at a late August draft date. Last season was a $10 entry winner take all prize pool. Depending on the amount of teams we can come to an agreement on price and payout for next season.

last seasons thread Official TMMAC Fantasy Football Challenge (Sign In here) | The MMA Community Forum

If you are in please post your screen name in a response and I will add you to the List

1- MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK
2- Hauler @Alco Hauler
3- Wild @Wild
4- HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM
5- teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth
6- Team Bisping @TeamBisping
7- Liw_LozanoIII @Liw_LozanoIII
8- ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon
9- Bozy @Bozy
10- BackOffWarchild @BackOffWarchild
11- Winnie's Dad @Winnie's Dad
12- MoomBah @MoomBah
13- Menifee Nazgul
14- Mrs Wild @Wild

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Can you actually have a league with 20 teams? Available talent will be pretty thin - it might be hard to field a team with guys who are actually playing.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Can you actually have a league with 20 teams? Available talent will be pretty thin - it might be hard to field a team with guys who are actually playing.
Now that I recall we had 14 last year and I've never done more than that. We eliminated the flex to add depth to the draft. I've always wanted to do a 20 team league but it would require modifying the rosters. Maybe only 1 starting rb and wr starting a week or less bench depth to allow for pickups during the week. We'll see how many people are interested and go from there.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It'd be rude not to defend my title. It was a lot of fun and look forward to next season.

I'm in.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Now that I recall we had 14 last year and I've never done more than that. We eliminated the flex to add depth to the draft. I've always wanted to do a 20 team league but it would require modifying the rosters. Maybe only 1 starting rb and wr starting a week or less bench depth to allow for pickups during the week. We'll see how many people are interested and go from there.
With 20 team you could probably get away with 2 wr but no more than 1 rb.