Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, father of UFC champ Khabib, dies from Covid-19 complications

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Ok, now I’ll take this virus seriously.

All jokes aside, this is very sad news and I hope Khabib and his family grieve and heal up.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Very sad, a great man by all accounts and a brilliant trainer and coach, his gym and fighters have elevated Dagestan on the combat sports stage.

RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
R.I.P to one of the greatest combat sports coaches ever..I hope every single person that called Khabib scared or a coward when he went home feels like shit.. This shit is real life and your entertainment is irrelevant when a serious matter is happening.. The man knew this was dangerous, went to be with his family only to be ridiculed by many many people questioning his ❤ or toughness.. Being there for your family no matter what is what makes you "tough".. He didn't deserve that disgusting treatment And now he's lost his everything..I feel sorry for the poor soul that he gets a hold of next because that heavy heart is going to be a mfer to deal with.

T

The Big Guy

Sad to hear. RIP to abdulmanap and so sorry for khabib.

Atleast he got to meet Putin due to his son. Putin told him he did a great job raising khabib. Abdulmanap looked like he wanted to cry hearing that from putin. I think he lived a good life

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
All human lives are precious. RIP. May his family find peace as well.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
R.I.P to one of the greatest combat sports coaches ever..I hope every single person that called Khabib scared or a coward when he went home feels like shit.. This shit is real life and your entertainment is irrelevant when a serious matter is happening.. The man knew this was dangerous, went to be with his family only to be ridiculed by many many people questioning his ❤ or toughness.. Being there for your family no matter what is what makes you "tough".. He didn't deserve that disgusting treatment And now he's lost his everything..I feel sorry for the poor soul that he gets a hold of next because that heavy heart is going to be a mfer to deal with.
I wonder if Khabib will even want to fight now. He was so close to his dad, he may not want to do it without him. He has plenty of money.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I wonder if Khabib will even want to fight now. He was so close to his dad, he may not want to do it without him. He has plenty of money.
Hard telling.. But I'm sure there will be people saying he's scared of gaethje smh.. I feel really bad for him

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Agreed. Then again what if he goes in the complete opposite direction? He and his dad had agreed Khabib would retire early (I think they said maybe 2-3 more fights?). Now with his father not there to keep him on track, I wonder if Ali The Rat Will poison Khabib’s mind.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Couldn't have put it better.