AEW: ALL OUT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
AEW All Out is this Saturday night! Anyone watching?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
AEW World Championship
Adam Page vs Chris Jericho

Pac vs Kenny Omega

Cody Rhodes vs Shawn Spears w/Tully Blanchard

AAA tag team Championship Ladder Match
The Young Bucks vs The Lucha Bros

The Best Friends vs The Dark order
(Winners get 1st round bye)

Darby Allen vs Jimmy Havoc vs Joey Jennila

SCU vs Luchasauras, Jungle Boy and Marco Stunt

21 Woman Battle Royal for a shot at the Inaugural AEW Women's Championship

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Didnt know anyone else was watching on here.

Loved the show. The Havoc victory was a pleasant surprise. Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy are going to be the best pure babyfaces on the show.

The Omega loss, a tad confusing. I get that it gives PAC plenty of credibility, but Omega going from the Best Bout Machine, NJPW’s most over guy (at least most over foreigner) to the two losses is surprising. Wonder where that lands him when the show starts.

Tony mentioned they started with the records, which I really really really like.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Also, Wednesday Night Wars. Where we all standing on that? I never thought we would get back here, but y’all may be dictating what I watch live again.

And that makes me overjoyed.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Also, Wednesday Night Wars. Where we all standing on that? I never thought we would get back here, but y’all may be dictating what I watch live again.

And that makes me overjoyed.
We live in a era where we can watch both. But I have lost all care for Vinces product. Even the last NXT takeover I wasn't hyped for. I was off work tonight and watched Andrew Shultz' special on YouTube instead of Raw.

So I'll be watching AEW 100%. I hope both programs do well. Just have no interest in the WWE at the moment. We're going to have 3 different WWE programs. Raw, Smackdown and nxt. With 3 different rosters and story lines. Too much to keep up with.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I think Pac is all ego and needed the win or he wasn't playing ball. Omega will be just fine imo. A few wins over mid level guys and I see him challenging Jericho for the title at Full Gear.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
We live in a era where we can watch both. But I have lost all care for Vinces product. Even the last NXT takeover I wasn't hyped for. I was off work tonight and watched Andrew Shultz' special on YouTube instead of Raw.

So I'll be watching AEW 100%. I hope both programs do well. Just have no interest in the WWE at the moment. We're going to have 3 different WWE programs. Raw, Smackdown and nxt. With 3 different rosters and story lines. Too much to keep up with.
For sure. Only get to watch one live though. My plan was AEW then because I subscribe to the Network, watch NXT the next night. If we are all watching AEW, would like to pick up the live discussions again.

I hear you about WWE, they have made improvements, just not enough to dedicate 3 hours, then 2 hours, then an additional two hours when NXT on USA debuts. The Firefly Funhouse is enjoyable, the Bayley heel turn is interesting, Bryan/Rowan vs Roman has been entertaining (for the right reasons or not, I am not sure). Even KotR has had some solid wrestling.

All the stuff surrounding it is just either really stupid, or feels like it lacks any real effort. Can tell the talent is giving it their all, do not think the writing teams are reflecting it.

As great as it is that the NXT roster get new contracts w/ pay raise, the move discourages me in thinking they will change Raw and Smackdown. As of right now, I see it as a recognition that NXT is well received, but also like getting your jacked younger brother to beat up your bully.