All Aboard the Gaethje War Train!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Cheers to the most Exciting fighter on the planet..Let's get another W tonight and show the World why Gaethje is a top 10 Killer.

WAR Gaethje

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He is a throwback fighter and super athletic and aggressive

reminds of a small version of young healthy bum rushing shogun Rua

Huge fan and he gives anybody in any org a helluva fight and helluva beating

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
been on this train for years but I'll enjoy seeing casuals hop in too and hopefully help Justin make lots of money in the process. this man is putting his body on the line everytime for our entertainment, this is the first kinda guy that should be making millions with prizefighting.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
been on this train for years but I'll enjoy seeing casuals hop in too and hopefully help Justin make lots of money in the process. this man is putting his body on the line everytime for our entertainment, this is the first kinda guy that should be making millions with prizefighting.
This is a old thread lol.. you're right he should make top dollar

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
What was the atmosphere like Matt?
Overall the atmosphere is pretty dead around vegas. Definitely has seemed to wake up a bit after that fight though. I was surprised at the crowd reaction that Justin received. Easily got the loudest pop when being introduced and has been the talk of the strip since he won.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
This is a old thread lol.. you're right he should make top dollar
Oh yes I know you are the first guy on the train and he has a good following on TMMAC I meant mostly people who follow ufc only and saw Gaethje fight for the first time last night

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
btw, i want to be exempted from ridicule because i didn't follow or support him before this fight.
i have no access to nbc here in the uk and will not watch a fight that i am conscious of the result (except for ronda getting torqued twice, because i love that kind of karma)...................