Any REALLY good photoshoppers here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just got the final draft of the logo, and it is truly is a work of art. All hand drawn and just amazing. Can't wait for people to see it. Wondering if anyone here is a Photoshop pro and might be able to take the logo, clean it up, add some color to it, maybe a border?

Any Top Men willing and able?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Megatherium;n6924 said:
Masato is the best I've ever seen.
Thanks for the response man. Hope that he eventually makes it back over!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Get him back over here guys :) We've got Rudj and Lookoutwhale here now as well, so we could get some serious romo threads going.

Angler Larry

Banned
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He got banned for supporting someone else who got banned. He posted about it on Twitter. You've got to try to make nice nice.

Don't want to alienate the creatives.

Jan 21, 2015
Mega and Diet Butcher, you guys are gold

I will make photoshops for either of you any time you need :D

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Angler Larry;n7270 said:
He got banned for supporting someone else who got banned. He posted about it on Twitter. You've got to try to make nice nice.

Don't want to alienate the creatives.

Hopefully someone tells him it was because of confusion on identities and not the content of his posts. The latter seems to be the prevailing theory. He's been unbanned since the same day he got banned and I hope there's not hard feelings. I laugh everytime that damn Diaz/Silva joint shows up.

EDIT - derp he's in the thread. Read here Masato. Glad you are around. Aint nobody mad at ya over here.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty;n7405 said:
Hopefully someone tells him it was because of confusion on identities and not the content of his posts. The latter seems to be the prevailing theory. He's been unbanned since the same day he got banned and I hope there's not hard feelings. I laugh everytime that damn Diaz/Silva joint shows up.

I spoke to Masato. Great guy who was very understanding of what happened. He's back and has already been posting some good stuff tonight. All is well in MMA Community land...