Anyone else watch the Steve Aoki documentary?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Just caught it on Netflix "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead".

What a story. The drive and energy that guy has is insane!

I don't care for EDM and i had never heard of him before but it's a really interesting watch.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
that second pic looks like a second from a really shitty mannequin factory

Feb 28, 2015
I just watched it and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't know how much he'd accomplished and he did some really cool shit. Those underground shows in college and Dim Mak Tuesdays in LA, etc. It did make me tired hearing his schedule, I would not be functional after even one day of that. Impressive.

I also recently watched the Tom Petty docu, 3 hours long but well worth it. He too was a pioneer and had no idea how huge of an influence he has had on several parts of the overall music industry.

I just watched it and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't know how much he'd accomplished and he did some really cool shit. Those underground shows in college and Dim Mak Tuesdays in LA, etc. It did make me tired hearing his schedule, I would not be functional after even one day of that. Impressive.

I also recently watched the Tom Petty docu, 3 hours long but well worth it. He too was a pioneer and had no idea how huge of an influence he has had on several parts of the overall music industry.
Love Tom Petty

Especially in this super band.

View: https://youtu.be/cwqhdRs4jyA

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Cool doc ,steve and rocky are some characters. Devon is strangely attractive.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I dropped in thinking this was about shinya aoki......extremely disappointed