General Anyone gonna cut their hair?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm thinking about going full trt Jesus Vitor. Fits the look of I have to steal a truck full of fuel or something.

Saw a buddy on FB just clipped all his hair off. Anyone turned into a barber yet?

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I'm thinking about going full trt Jesus Vitor. Fits the look of I have to steal a truck full of fuel or something.

Saw a buddy on FB just clipped all his hair off. Anyone turned into a barber yet?
I will be there soon. I am an every 2 week haircut guy, and got my last haircut a week ago before barbers had to shut down. My hair is super short, but it looks like I will be going back to a true high and tight until this pandemic is over. If (when) I mess it up, I’m going to become yet another middle aged white dude who does BJJ (not currently) with a shaved head.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I have noticed more grey hair in my flaxon Barnet.

but no. I will just let it grow Shawn Ryder style.

like the old days.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I will be there soon. I am an every 2 week haircut guy, and got my last haircut a week ago before barbers had to shut down. My hair is super short, but it looks like I will be going back to a true high and tight until this pandemic is over. If (when) I mess it up, I’m going to become yet another middle aged white dude who does BJJ (not currently) with a shaved head.
I'm about 3-4 weeks since I had a cut. I think I may venture into the city tomorrow and see if there's anywhere open that sells clippers. I want a PlayStation or something too.

Think I am gonna cut my hair like a road warrior tho. I can't think of a good reason not to tbh

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I shaved mine yesterday. I was getting mine cut every 6 or 7 days. It was looking like shit. I was gona try to skin fade it but bailed. Looks good now. Lined up beard nice and faded the top of it. I look good in a suit again

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I worry about you being in foreign country.

you still can’t get home?
I think I can cross with my driver's license. If not I could go to Brussels and get another temp passport, if the embassy is still open. The problem is if I go to Britain and then can't come back. Not worth the risk to me. I'll just hang out for a bit, the gurkha lady at the shop has been taking care of me. She made me some gyozas and is always looking out for me when I go to get beers and smokes. It warmed my heart actually to see how nice people can be.