General Anyone gonna cut their hair?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I fashioned mine into a glorious samurai style top knot this morning before coming down to breakfast.
My wife was not impressed and said I should put her hair bands back.
I refused and took a walk on the beach, drawing many admiring stares.

Le Chat Noir
©
Your a fucken puff. Get outta her with that gay shit gayboy

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I genuinely believe that is a real life pic of shat and his wife hosing down after a session at chariots. His local sauna.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I genuinely believe that is a real life pic of shat and his wife hosing down after a session at chariots. His local sauna.
Shit shat is married to ting tong. He is a mongaloid jealous because we won't permit him into the Prince Philip movement. Due to his desire to be French.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Brah, don't pretend you and your wife wouldn't be checking out my dick root.

Le Chat Noir
©

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Shit shat is married to ting tong. He is a mongaloid jealous because we won't permit him into the Prince Philip movement. Due to his desire to be French.

Prince Phillip would think I'm the best thing ever because neither of us care for Abos or Nigerian clothes.

The wife is a fitness nut with SUP, surfing, swimming tennis, etc... She even saves sea turtles, despite my attempts to acquire their eggs!

Le Chat Noir
©

#DoThings

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I bet the room stinks worse than a vegetarians fart after he’s given his ‘wife’ the weekly pounding.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Prince Phillip would think I'm the best thing ever because neither of us care for Abos or Nigerian clothes.

The wife is a fitness nut with SUP, surfing, swimming tennis, etc... She even saves sea turtles, despite my attempts to acquire their eggs!

Le Chat Noir
©

#DoThings

The fuck you say you motherfucker?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh I misconstrued it. Yea I'm hoping hes got a good abbo hunt left in him before he returns to the volcano.

silentsinger @silentsinger has actually met him.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I bet the room stinks worse than a vegetarians fart after he’s given his ‘wife the weekly pounding.

Well that is what you would project because you and your wife are poor and fat and you people just always smell like rotten pork and dead fish.

We use the finest soaps and lotions from Sisley. In fact I need to order a new exfoliant, so thanks for the reminder.

Fingers riding his wife to work.

Le Chat Noir
©

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Well that is what you would project because you and your wife are poor and fat and you people just always smell like rotten pork and dead fish.

We use the finest soaps and lotions from Sisley. In fact I need to order a new exfoliant, so thanks for the reminder.

Fingers riding his wife to work.

Le Chat Noir
©
Not really. I said it because it was funny. And it would annoy you.

you are the easiest on here to wind up because you are the most stupid.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Not really. I said it because it was funny. And it would annoy you.

you are the easiest on here to wind up because you are the most stupid.

It seems you have your knickers in a twist from me handing you your ass in political debates.
Do you need us to get you some help, or are you just going to dive into another bottle?

Le Chat Noir
©

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It seems you have your knickers in a twist from me handing you your ass in political debates.
Do you need us to get you some help, or are you just going to dive into another bottle?

Le Chat Noir
©
you know what?

im happy your happy someone replies to you.

i live to give.

even if it means I have to change gear once in a while.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
you know what?

im happy your happy someone replies to you.

i live to give.

even if it means I have to change gear once in a while.

On of us said they get excited when they see alerts, because they hoped someone liked their post.
It was not me.

Le Chat Noir
©

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
On of us said they get excited when they see alerts, because they hoped someone liked their post.
It was not me.

Le Chat Noir
©
Totally true.

I love to see the alert button light up as I login here.

Who doesn't?

I guess it must be folks that are so stupid. Sorry stoopid. That they are afeared to see what utter bollocks they have been called out on this time.

You imbecile.

You're like a queef without smell.

Pointless.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I would give the worst 5 minutes of Momoa's ever good life.

He is the second bestlooking dude on the planet only to aaaaaaaand stiiiiiil Brad Pitt.