General Anyone gonna cut their hair?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
my Wahl Home Pro is supposed to be here tomorrow.

if it wasn't getting surface-of-the-sun hot here, I'd just grow it out like a godless hippie.

M

member 3289

Your little nazi ass sounds jealous.
My trimmer is now selling for the same price as his WAHL HOME PRO.

But I never even considered going out of my way to mention the name of the manufacturer and the model because I'm not a New Yorker or a tool.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
My trimmer is now selling for the same price as his WAHL HOME PRO.

But I never even considered going out of my way to mention the name of the manufacturer and the model because I'm not a New Yorker or a tool.
Didn't you post a picture of the packaging? Lol. Are you bragging about getting a deal on a trimmer because it's now more expensive? If so, that is something a new york jew would do. Posting a picture of the packaging and then mocking someone else for me toning a brand is something a tool would do. Little nazi, you confuse me.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Didn't you post a picture of the packaging? Lol. Are you bragging about getting a deal on a trimmer because it's now more expensive? If so, that is something a new york jew would do. Posting a picture of the packaging and then mocking someone else for me toning a brand is something a tool would do. Little nazi, you confuse me.
He has "E beef" with ortega goon hand
He doesn't like him one damn bit
Goon Hand is over it

But it is very very serious

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He has "E beef" with ortega goon hand
He doesn't like him one damn bit
Goon Hand is over it

But it is very very serious
E beef is nothing to scoff at. It can leed to name calling, amd on rare occassion, even mean memes being posted. If I were Goon Hand, I would be a little bitch like MartyLife @MartyLife and complain to mods. That is how men handle business.

Namaste

Edit: respectful discussion please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
E beef is nothing to scoff at. It can leed to name calling, amd on rare occassion, even mean memes being posted. If I were Goon Hand, I would be a little bitch like MartyLife @MartyLife and complain to mods. That is how men handle business.

Namaste
Well, someone seems upset.
Does baby need a nipple?

Namaste