Personal Anyone here eat/drink shrooms?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tried it once, but I don't think I had enough for any real visuals, it just made me feel heavy. I've tried microdots a few times but not enough to fully trip, just enough to get the colours and distorted visuals.

I've done a shit load of drugs back in the day, mostly Ecstasy and Speed. Doing Acid always made me nervous though, I know a lot of people who's done it and all those that quit have quit for the same reason... a bad trip.

I've no interest in any of the hard drugs like Heroine or anything that involves shooting up. The E and Speed days are behind me but theres one thing that plays on mind, my last frontier... DMT. I figure if I'm going to trip I might as well go all in.
Nah don't shoot up. I grew up in a heron town, it's bad stuff.

I'd never do that, crack, meth, or one of them zombie drugs.

Gonna hopefully have a fun day today tho, I'm gonna straight to the whore district

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Depending upon growing method, you could insert cotton or breathable tape into or on top of holes, however, you still have to open the lids to mist and fan multiple times a day. You are just asking for trouble in an environment like that, imo. Might get a flush or two before contamination, but how fucked would it be if you got contamination right off the bat? Not the point of growing, and certainly not worth the time and effort. Penis envy is going to require substrate, not jar method. So easy to contaminate substrate. I'd think that over before risking it.
Spores are cheap, so I can easily order a different strain. Neighbor bought a grow kit last week that just came in. Not sure if I trust the cakes to not already have contams since they literally covered the holes with aluminum foil and not micropore tape. I was looking at doing the Uncle Bens Tek my first time bc of the different tens I read about, it seems the easiest to start with.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Nah don't shoot up. I grew up in a heron town, it's bad stuff.

I'd never do that, crack, meth, or one of them zombie drugs.

Gonna hopefully have a fun day today tho, I'm gonna straight to the whore district
Yea heron is the forbidden steak sauce. It’s what killed my close uncle. I have tried a bump of meth and it felt like intense coke. Not something I’d do any more bc I literally used every piece of my energy stores doing all kinds of shit around the house. Feel bad for the tweekers I see at red lights now ?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yea heron is the forbidden steak sauce. It’s what killed my close uncle. I have tried a bump of meth and it felt like intense coke. Not something I’d do any more bc I literally used every piece of my energy stores doing all kinds of shit around the house. Feel bad for the tweekers I see at red lights now ?
Never done either. I remember a thread before where someone was on it, think they wound up detailing Thier car iirc. My aunt was into heroin, nobody has seen her in ten years or more, and given her track record prior to that I'm pretty sure she's a goner or she would've shown up in prison.

It's a bad drug. A friend of mine that used to sell, and has his own drug problems, but is open about them, said he would never do that or crack. Meth isn't really a thing in England like it is in America.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Although there was a lady in my mum's northern soul group that was in a house explosion, turns out they were trying to make meth.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Spores are cheap, so I can easily order a different strain. Neighbor bought a grow kit last week that just came in. Not sure if I trust the cakes to not already have contams since they literally covered the holes with aluminum foil and not micropore tape. I was looking at doing the Uncle Bens Tek my first time bc of the different tens I read about, it seems the easiest to start with.
The kits are fucked from the get go, imo. It's not that they weren't sterilized prior to shipping, but the jolts and bumps they get in the shipping process make the vermiculite layer on top (the actual filter for this method), shift and shake around prior to arrival. So then you have potential (high potential) of contamination upon arrival. Nothing wrong with aluminum foil, as it's the common method to sterilize without introducing added water content to the substrate. You mix substrate with the correct water content, then you have to make sure water content is not added to the proper field capacity. You cover the jars with aluminum foil, mold that to the jars tightly, and it doesn't allow much, if any, of the steam to get under that layer and into the jars. The problem with kits is what happens during shipping, as I said above.
I don't recommend uncle ben's. Better off using brown rice flower. It is cheap, but only available at specialty shops usually. Places like Whole Foods, Spouts, and other hippy stores seem to stock it.
Having said all that, Penis Envy won't grow well at all with the brown rice flower mixture. You need substrate with manure. You can't just use any manure either. It needs to be cow manure that is absolutely without any antibiotics. It also needs to be completely sun saturated, wrinsed, and sun saturated/dried again.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Tinfoil is removed prior to inoculation and is not placed back on. Tinfoil is only used when sterilizing. The kits leave it on so they don't get any other contaminates into the jars during shipping. But again, the problem is that the actual filter (vermiculite) is shifted and bounced around so much in shipping, that contamination is probable.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Never done either. I remember a thread before where someone was on it, think they wound up detailing Thier car iirc. My aunt was into heroin, nobody has seen her in ten years or more, and given her track record prior to that I'm pretty sure she's a goner or she would've shown up in prison.

It's a bad drug. A friend of mine that used to sell, and has his own drug problems, but is open about them, said he would never do that or crack. Meth isn't really a thing in England like it is in America.
Only reason I even tried meth was bc a close and trusted friend does it every now and then. Asked him what it was like one night and he lined me up a tiny bump and said he never wanted to see me touch it again after that lol. We ended up at Lowe’s at 7am and overhauled my flower bed, repaired some bad spots on the lawn, trimmed a tree in his front yard and pressure washed our driveways. When the comedown hit, he said that’s where your tweekers begin trying to chase that original high and just keep doing it. He said after a few days of being awake, psychoses begins to take over and there’s nothing but noises and glimpses of shit that isn’t there. Said you’ll be in your bed trying to fall asleep and will hear people talking in your yard or another room. After that explanation, I’m fine with never seeing any of that shit ?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
The kits are fucked from the get go, imo. It's not that they weren't sterilized prior to shipping, but the jolts and bumps they get in the shipping process make the vermiculite layer on top (the actual filter for this method), shift and shake around prior to arrival. So then you have potential (high potential) of contamination upon arrival. Nothing wrong with aluminum foil, as it's the common method to sterilize without introducing added water content to the substrate. You mix substrate with the correct water content, then you have to make sure water content is not added to the proper field capacity. You cover the jars with aluminum foil, mold that to the jars tightly, and it doesn't allow much, if any, of the steam to get under that layer and into the jars. The problem with kits is what happens during shipping, as I said above.
I don't recommend uncle ben's. Better off using brown rice flower. It is cheap, but only available at specialty shops usually. Places like Whole Foods, Spouts, and other hippy stores seem to stock it.
Having said all that, Penis Envy won't grow well at all with the brown rice flower mixture. You need substrate with manure. You can't just use any manure either. It needs to be cow manure that is absolutely without any antibiotics. It also needs to be completely sun saturated, wrinsed, and sun saturated/dried again.
I have a ton of brown rice flower for some reason in the pantry. I’ll look at switching things up. Good looking out.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Although there was a lady in my mum's northern soul group that was in a house explosion, turns out they were trying to make meth.
A guy I trained with had his own daughter snitch on him for making it in his tub. I didn’t know the guy did drugs at all ?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I have a ton of brown rice flower for some reason in the pantry. I’ll look at switching things up. Good looking out.
Penis envy needs to be inoculated into grain. Completely different process. Then the substrate is completely different as well. Any of cubensis can be grown with brown rice flour method, but Penis Envy is different.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Everyone should eat at least a quarter ounce minimum at least once in their life.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Took a little over 7 one time and when it hit, it was like switching from 1st person to 3rd person. Literally felt like I left my physical body lol.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Took a little over 7 one time and when it hit, it was like switching for 1st person to 3rd person. Literally felt like I left my physical body lol.
Yea, we ended up in my walk in closet, now our walk in closet, and stayed in there for hourssssssssss with the lights off. We went in about 2 pm, came out and it was dark.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Yea, we ended up in my walk in closet, now our walk in closet, and stayed in there for hourssssssssss with the lights off. We went in about 2 pm, came out and it was dark.
I haven’t been able to plan a hard trip lately. Next one I can do, I want to record us lol. We say some crazy shit, but never remember any of it. My one friend wanted to do a podcast when we trip ?‍♂