Sports Anyone watching The Last Dance Jordan/Bulls doc?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The Last Dance doc is a death sentence to the legacy of anyone currently in the NBA with the exception of maybe Steph Curry.
I think that is why he decided to finally release the footage.

Shows he was the ultimate competitor and winner.

MJ was such a killer

There were guys like him in 90's NFL but in the NFL it is harder to swing a game with your will.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think that is why he decided to finally release the footage.

Shows he was the ultimate competitor and winner.

MJ was such a killer

There were guys like him in 90's NFL but in the NFL it is harder to swing a game with your will.
It was in one of the last 2 episodes where there was a buzzer beater and MJ passed it off. People were all "What's wrong with MJ?" Meanwhile for most of LBJ's career, that's been a common occurrence. Kobe had that killer instinct, of course knowing now that MJ was a mentor to Kobe it makes sense.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It was in one of the last 2 episodes where there was a buzzer beater and MJ passed it off. People were all "What's wrong with MJ?" Meanwhile for most of LBJ's career, that's been a common occurrence. Kobe had that killer instinct, of course knowing now that MJ was a mentor to Kobe it makes sense.
I wanted to hate on jordan for a year or two because he "beat my team"

After watching enough of him it was impossible

He has/had It, whatever It is

Sounds stupid, but he made me believe in myself in sports a lot more than I should have. Probably made me a much more successful athlete and winner, his mentality was contagious to those who wanted to absorb it. I used to watch the VHS(haha) NBA superstars and Come Fly with Me almost every day before I went to play basketball, and I used to watch them before football games also for some reason(makes zero sense).

Dude has had his demons, but his talent and mental game are flat out the best. One laser focused mother f.

Last edited:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I watched the '98 finals game 6 last night and it does look like the Bulls dodged a bullet IMO. looks to me that the key to Utah was playing at home (yeah big news). their role players only played at home in that series and with Pippen injured or whatever that was, Jordan willed himself to beat them in game 6, but would he'd been able to do it again two nights later?

did they expand the story about Pippen's back injury in this series? most likely it will be the final episode. if he was carrying that injury a couple days later then Utah would've had a great chance to win in game 7.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Episode 7 was great - probably my favorite up to this point.

Got a glimpse of that stacked Orlando Magic team with Penny, Shaq, Horace, Nick Anderson ...that team was young with so much potential but that broke up fast.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Episode 7 was great - probably my favorite up to this point.

Got a glimpse of that stacked Orlando Magic team with Penny, Shaq, Horace, Nick Anderson ...that team was young with so much potential but that broke up fast.
Ya
Ep 7 was nice

jordan highlights and him feeling the fire again and getting motional at the end was so real

It is what it was, he played that cutthroat. He took no prisoners.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Watched all 10

Easily one of the finest sports Docs I have ever seen

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Unreal Doc

He was the Best

Present in the Moment

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The Last Dance doc is a death sentence to the legacy of anyone currently in the NBA with the exception of maybe Steph Curry.

I've said this many times. Steph would not be nearly the same player if he played in that era. People can say he would adapt his game blah, blah, blah. No chance. He would be a great role player because he can shoot his ass off, but not a superstar. I think we can all agree that the current NBA is much less physical than 80-90's. Even in this pussy version of the current NBA, Steph sometimes disappears in playoff games because they allow a tiny bit of contact. He would have been battered trying to play against those teams.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I waited until the all episodes aired and watched them all in 2 days. I'm as big of Jordan fan as anyone. I read where he said this doc would make some people not like him. It had the opposite effect on me. It has been amazing to relive those memories. Jordan is, without a doubt, the GOAT.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I've said this many times. Steph would not be nearly the same player if he played in that era. People can say he would adapt his game blah, blah, blah. No chance. He would be a great role player because he can shoot his ass off, but not a superstar. I think we can all agree that the current NBA is much less physical than 80-90's. Even in this pussy version of the current NBA, Steph sometimes disappears in playoff games because they allow a tiny bit of contact. He would have been battered trying to play against those teams.
I didn't mean he'd endure the physical play of rhte 80's and 90's, I meant in the sense that he's pretty much the only player of his generation that didn't bail on his team "for a chance to win".

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I actually cut the cord with my cable and only kept the internet. im just waiting till I can either buy this on fire stick or watch it on youtube maybe if it shows up the other streaming services.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I actually cut the cord with my cable and only kept the internet. im just waiting till I can either buy this on fire stick or watch it on youtube maybe if it shows up the other streaming services.
With a VPN you can get it on Netflix.