Badr Hari vs. Rico Verhoeven Set For December

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

If you follow kickboxing you know the one fight that everyone has been asking about; GLORY Heavyweight Champion Rico Verhoeven vs. Badr Hari. Badr Hari may not be a regular in the realm of high-level kickboxing right now, but he's the lone holdover of a generation of heavyweights that defined the sport from the heyday of K-1.

Hari, never a K-1 World Grand Prix Champion -- in part thanks to his volatile temper leading to a DQ loss in 2008 -- was seen as the heir apparent to the heavyweight throne, only for FEG's K-1 to go bankrupt and the international kickboxing scene changed forever. Since then, GLORY has emerged as the world leader in the sport, albeit in a scaled-back form compared to the opulence of FEG's K-1.

LiverKick - Badr Hari vs. Rico Verhoeven Set For December Thanks to GLORY

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I hate this fight.

Badr Hari should be in jail and looked awful in all of his last fights. wasn't even trying. but combat sports fans have an obsession with retired fighters so this is a bigger fight than the legit matchups at Glory's HW division.

hope Rico whoops him and let him crippled so he can't hurt untrained people on the streets anymore.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I think Rico Verhoeven puts Badr Hari away. He seems unstoppable right now. I'll see any Verhoeven fight.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Since being released from Jail the only thing Bada Hari wants to do is Bang Bro ....can't the guy just bang?

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ohhh fuck it's rumored to be in Oberhausen Germany, guess i'll be going if i can get a hold of a few tickets, 2hr drive.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Hari might shock ppl
Not counting him out ever, that would be a mistake. But Verhoeven has been very succesful in weathering adversity (if any) and very persistant technically as well. It's just hard to imagine to see him lose right now. I am excited and will be rooting for Verhoeven for sure. But if Hari wins, I wouldn't be upset, he is no chump.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Rico doesnt finish. Hes gotta be in complete control the whole fights because when badr gets in his groove your pretty fucked.

I think badr takes him out

The soccer kicks him when hes down for the dq

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
what is your guys reasoning for believing in Hari other than "anything can happen"?

have you people seen his last fights?