Battletech kickstarter funded in 53 minutes today!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
What's battletech? And most importantly is it free?
mWOMERCS.COM that is free.. but the battletech kickstarter is helping fund the rest of the game.. look at hte link and check it out. You'll get the game at 25$ with some extras. I've loved this universe since I was 9 years old, have one of the merc unit symbols as a tattoo.. I was excited for the Robotech one.. but this is 100 fold more. I cannot wait for this game.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There are some pretty sweet incentives for this campaign. I'd be all over it if I was more familiar with the lore. Just backed the $25 tier.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
There are some pretty sweet incentives for this campaign. I'd be all over it if I was more familiar with the lore. Just backed the $25 tier.
Trust me, It's worth it. If I had 10k I would have been the first to get that tier. I really want the 4k one.. To be apart of the universe I love so much would be fucking amazing.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Trust me, It's worth it. If I had 10k I would have been the first to get that tier. I really want the 4k one.. To be apart of the universe I love so much would be fucking amazing.
What tier did you back? Pretty cool that their making cloth banners, jackets and patches for the different factions. If I was more familiar and had a favorite, I would have backed that tier.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
What tier did you back? Pretty cool that their making cloth banners, jackets and patches for the different factions. If I was more familiar and had a favorite, I would have backed that tier.
275 Right now.. if I get that new job I'll bump up higher. They dont have the Free Rasalhague Republic since it's based in 3025, so I'm backing my original favorites the Steiners. Everyone seems to love the Davion forces.. but always had an affinity for the Steiners and the Eridani Light Horse(merc unit). As I've grown older the FRR have become more of my favorites.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I downloaded it and started playing just now. I fucking suck shit lol.
The navigation controls have kind of a steep learning curve if you're used to standard FPS strafing. But once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. You just have to remember that the legs control separate from the torso. Don't let that put you off though. It's very well worth it to learn. Such a fun game.

Apr 3, 2015
I have been having fun. and I havent played a first person shooter since goldeneye lol. so I am a bit rusty. I have the basic controls down for the most part. I havent killed anyone yet, but have lots of assisted kills. I am still trying to figure out the basics though. I was first using a lightweight mech. but I was getting worked, so I changed to a medium mech and am doing much better but still not good haha. I did play mech warriors or whatever it was on windows 95 so I am not completely retarded....just mostly.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You guys got me all excited, i went to the website for the download.
All isaw was a big red sign with "HIPSTERS STAY OUT, THERE IS NO MAC SOFTWARE HERE"

Last edited:

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
You guys got me all excited, i went to the website for the download.
All isaw was a big red sign with "HIPSTERS STAY OUT, THERE IS NOT MAC SOFTWARE HERE"
Theres a way to play games on macs. I dunno since I wont ever own one.

The battletech game has me so excited.. I cannot wait for it to come out.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Theres a way to play games on macs. I dunno since I wont ever own one.

The battletech game has me so excited.. I cannot wait for it to come out.
I know i have this mac running on a dual boot, but rarely ever boot it up in windows, OSX is a great OS.
That being sad it sucks ass for games because no one is porting or making them for mac.