General Be back when the clone is gone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty is a piece of shit.
Let's go ahead and recap for you and the followers at home...

Kneeblock changes his name to something similar to you. It appears he did so to make fun of you because you were pretty mockinh about a black guy getting killed and he took umbrage with that.

You raged about his mocking name which is clearly not the same as your name. In the past others have done the same thing (changed names similar to others).

you were angry about it so I suggested that you guys come up with what limitations you would like us to enforce for these name changes.

You raged about it. And refused.

you continued posting troll and bathing threads to start crap on the forum to see if you could get a response.
You post all over the forum on and on about how the mods offered you "crumbs" instead of enforcing name changes. Something like you "not playing that". You're just too much of a gangster to suggest what you think name change limitations should be. But it's definitely everybody's else's fault if you don't like it.

Then two more guys change their names to something similar to you. No they don't have the same name as you. That's not possible. They've changed characters.
This has also happened in the past.

And again I responded to you and told you that you probably should have given some constructive input on what you would like limitations to be.

You raged about it.

I suggested that you should just change your name back to try hard nobody or whatever it originally was. You have that ability anytime you want and then those guys are stuck looking like each other and you're completely out of the loop.

You raged about it and said you won't "give in".

you have no interest in giving any input on what limitations you want just when you're angry.

if you ever did anything other than tell everybody else that they're assholes, I'd of course be More sympathetic to the cause. But you know you create most of your own problems and anytime we've spent hours and hours protecting you from others you still complain and attack the mods.

so you've got the ability to change your name right now. The solutions in your hands. you show no interest in playing nice or constructive with the rest of the forum at any time even when you get what you want.

Change your name or go away or post or whatever you want. But here's the public record of what actually happened since you really really enjoy a game of misinformation and have way more time for it than I do.

M

member 1013

Kneeblock changes his name to something similar to you. It appears he did so to make fun of you because you were pretty mockinh about a black guy getting killed and he took umbrage with that.

You raged about his mocking name which is clearly not the same as your name. In the past others have done the same thing (changed names similar to others).

you were angry about it so I suggested that you guys come up with what limitations you would like us to enforce for these name changes.

you continued posting troll and bathing threads to start crap on the forum to see if you could get a response.
You post all over the forum on and on about how the mods offered you "crumbs" instead of enforcing name changes. Something like you "not playing that". You're just too much of a gangster to suggest what you think name change limitations should be. But it's definitely everybody's else's fault if you don't like it.

Then two more guys change their names to something similar to you. No they don't have the same name as you. That's not possible. They've changed characters.

And again I responded to you and told you that you probably should have given some constructive input on what you would like limitations to be.

You raged about it.

I suggested that you should just change your name back to try hard nobody or whatever it originally was. You have that ability anytime you want and then those guys are stuck looking like each other and you're completely out of the loop.

you have no interest in giving any input on what limitations you want just when you're angry.

if you ever did anything other than tell everybody else that they're assholes, I'd of course be More sympathetic to the cause. But you know you create most of your own problems and anytime we've spent hours and hours protecting you from others you still complain and attack the mods.

so you've got the ability to change your name right now. The solutions in your hands. you show no interest in playing nice or constructive with the rest of the forum at any time even when you get what you want.

Change your name or go away or post or whatever you want. But here's the public record of what actually happened since you really really enjoy a game of misinformation and have way more time for it than I do.
I’m the real one and I think you’re doing great, I wish you were my dad

M

member 1013

TryHardNobody, I’m sorry you’re going through this hazing, but this is only a silly forum and these screen names mean nothing. Best wishes, my man.
Thank you

I am trying to not let it bring me down

I am a very positive person, and I love this site dearly. I won’t let them ruin it for me.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I just put all of the swoles on ignore, forum seems pretty good so far. I don't mind the 4 lads, just can't be bothered with this shit, jokes ran its course now.

If I was you tryhard I'd take a look at that victim mentallity you have, you always have to be hard done by in some manner, you flip, squirm and wriggle your way into that position no matter what is said or done to help you, you are reaping those rewards now.

Kneeblock did something childish as fuck you should have laughed off, now he's laughing at you and he's not even trying to annoy you anymore.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016

You raged about it.

Your multi-paragraph response to D241 a while back was better. I enjoy this too, but maybe you set the bar too high with him ?

I’m so glad that you can take a break from batting Covid and upgrading the website to come deal with disgruntled members and the pointless shenanigans of the off topic forum ?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

You raged about it.

'Umbrage'

Solid word usage

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yay
lets act like 3rd grade bullies

U bitches are pathetic

Just threw the clones on ignore for awhile
added heath von salty also

Big fish in a little pond mentality is sad shit homies

Lets build the site and community, not tear it down and run off posters

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
yay
lets act like 3rd grade bullies

U bitches are pathetic

Just threw the clones on ignore for awhile
added heath von salty also

Big fish in a little pond mentality is sad shit homies

Lets build the site and community, not tear it down and run off posters
You should start your own site to run it how you see fit......