General Be back when the clone is gone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
running off the good posters leads to the toxic den of trolls this place has become with people just attacking each other. it stunts or cripples discussion and joking if you get trolled or attacked for every post it becomes annoying.
Exactly. The trolls live for this, thebregular posters will move on. The name changes are worse than the posters "causing" them. Again, one of those inside jokes that just isn't funny.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
If the joke is legit bothering someone this bad then it's time to end it. I think it's funny but not everyone has the same sense of humor and now it's just become a point of contention...
Mediocre joke that comes with a price.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
No good comes out of this name copying business, why allow it on your site? Imagine being a new person here, it looks like shit. It doesn't matter how much an asshole the original nameholder is, allowing ghe name changed purely to troll cannot be worth it.
Also I GUARANTEE if I picked another poster on here and cloned him and started posting threads as him and talking to ppl as him I would get frozen or banned. For sure. So this isn't some policy the site has where it's cool to do this. It's just cool to do it to me.
All good though. This site is showing me it doesn't want me around. So ok then.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also I GUARANTEE if I picked another poster on here and cloned him and started posting threads as him and talking to ppl as him I would get frozen or banned. For sure. So this isn't some policy the site has where it's cool to do this. It's just cool to do it to me.
I on e had a whole clans of songs copy me. It was a nightmare

M

member 3289

Dis u

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Not true, they were probably all banned, no one else ever gets shit from other people, only kneeblock @Too swoll to control
Has zero to do with "getting shit from other ppl". I have multiple ppl pretending to be me. It is impossible to talk to anyone on here or have a conversation. It's not worth posting here anymore. That is far beyond "getting shit". Also me being cloned by a few ppl and having them log in and pretend to be me all day is ok, but here are a few things I've been frozen/warned for
- calling onetrickpony "onetrickfogle" that was too painful for him to read. I needed frozen.
- I posted that this site had a lot of incels and I was banned from that thread because my post "may cause an argument"
- when arguing w another member I was told to get it all out in this thread and not drag it to other threads or I would be frozen. They didn't want this site to devolve into arguments everywhere

I could go on. This dumb shit is allowed to happen to me only. Then ppl Wana act like I'm a victim.

Also you are the dickhead who makes threads about "hey everyone have a great day" and "let's go get it done!" And all that shit and then u come on here and troll ppl til they go away. You are fake as shit and always up my ass being a problem. I'm not your friend

The traffic here seems to be going down. You got what you wanted
The cloning thing would have maybe been funny for one hour. The fact it went on that long shows I'm not wanted. It's impossible to have a conversation. It's pointless to make a thread. What's the point of even being here. You got what you want. Now go make some fake thread wishing everyone a good day. Fake ass troll.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Has zero to do with "getting shit from other ppl". I have multiple ppl pretending to be me. It is impossible to talk to anyone on here or have a conversation. It's not worth posting here anymore. That is far beyond "getting shit". Also me being cloned by a few ppl and having them log in and pretend to be me all day is ok, but here are a few things I've been frozen/warned for
- calling onetrickpony "onetrickfogle" that was too painful for him to read. I needed frozen.
- I posted that this site had a lot of incels and I was banned from that thread because my post "may cause an argument"
- when arguing w another member I was told to get it all out in this thread and not drag it to other threads or I would be frozen. They didn't want this site to devolve into arguments everywhere

I could go on. This dumb shit is allowed to happen to me only. Then ppl Wana act like I'm a victim.

Also you are the dickhead who makes threads about "hey everyone have a great day" and "let's go get it done!" And all that shit and then u come on here and troll ppl til they go away. You are fake as shit and always up my ass being a problem. I'm not your friend

The traffic here seems to be going down. You got what you wanted
The cloning thing would have maybe been funny for one hour. The fact it went on that long shows I'm not wanted. It's impossible to have a conversation. It's pointless to make a thread. What's the point of even being here. You got what you want. Now go make some fake thread wishing everyone a good day. Fake ass troll.
Listen, kneeblock, u need to chill out. U are losing it mang.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Then ppl Wana act like I'm a victim.
It's not people, it's you who let's everyone know that you're the victim. And for what it's worth the guy your quoting has made his SN W!ld, Spl!nty and B!rdwatcher in the past. We didn't continuously whine about it and try to ban him or boycott the site until he got bored of it. Get over yourself, lighten the fuck up and move forward.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's not people, it's you who let's everyone know that you're the victim. And for what it's worth the guy your quoting has made his SN W!ld, Spl!nty and B!rdwatcher in the past. We didn't continuously whine about it and try to ban him or boycott the site until he got bored of it. Get over yourself, lighten the fuck up and move forward.
Can you go back to being @b!rdwatcher?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon once made a fake Splinty @Splinty and we only had to shut it down when he got into cageside where we have to keep things a little more formal. He was fake modding people, making new policies, it was hilarious.

Speaking of new policies Too swole to control @Too swole to control between posting minimized variations of you calling Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony a pedophile for posting his family and then complaining we banned you and @conor mcgregor nut hugger from interacting with each other in certain threads to save the rest of us dealing with the two of you, have you come up with your constructive recommendation how the mods should determine a screen name change goes too far?

On the one hand you whine about uneven treatment. On the other hand when you are given the opportunity to make a suggestion on an objective measure you push it back to the mods to keep it a subjective case by case basis. It's almost as if you want to keep things that way so you can always blame us. If we act, blame. If we don't act, blame.
The only recommendation you ever have is we are wrong and you are right.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon once made a fake Splinty @Splinty and we only had to shut it down when he got into cageside where we have to keep things a little more formal. He was fake modding people, making new policies, it was hilarious.

Speaking of new policies Too swole to control @Too swole to control between posting minimized variations of you calling Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony a pedophile for posting his family and then complaining we banned you and @conor mcgregor nut hugger from interacting with each other in certain threads to save the rest of us dealing with the two of you, have you come up with your constructive recommendation how the mods should determine a screen name change goes too far?

On the one hand you whine about uneven treatment. On the other hand when you are given the opportunity to make a suggestion on an objective measure you push it back to the mods to keep it a subjective case by case basis. It's almost as if you want to keep things that way so you can always blame us. If we act, blame. If we don't act, blame.
He's also ignoring that the person he's complaining about has changed their SN back.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
tenor (5).gif

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Yeah, I think it's harrassment. Childish at best.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

It's almost like Swole wants to be a victim for some reason...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
swole almost gone
sparkur i pretty much gone
Eno ck gone
Masato Toys gone
probably more but I can't remember...def some that posted here a bit but now have chosen the OG life instead

galt and Singer also but not voluntarily

you guys seeing a pattern? are you happy people are leaving and/or unhappy with the direction of the forum?

Might be better for forum population and overall vibe if we just try to mix some kindness.
just my 2c

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
swole almost gone
sparkur i pretty much gone
Eno ck gone
Masato Toys gone
probably more but I can't remember...def some that posted here a bit but now have chosen the OG life instead

galt and Singer also but not voluntarily

you guys seeing a pattern? are you happy people are leaving and/or unhappy with the direction of the forum?

Might be better for forum population and overall vibe if we just try to mix some kindness.
just my 2c
never_rolled
blank
gangster katheryn
dat pre-hollyholm ronda money

yossarian almost too and ryan von doom basically gone too

also that guy innocentx or however you spelt his name that made the never-ending coronavirus thread...