Best gym for Platinum Mike Perry?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Despite winning on Saturday, he looked pretty damn poor to be honest and absolutely NEEDS a decent gym to train at with good coaches/training partners. I've thought for a long time that Mike would be best served by training at AKA as I feel this is the gym that can get the most out of his attributes. He's heavy handed and AKA's specialty in striking is an over hand right. Also he's damn strong and can out wrestle other fighters with pretty poor technique, imagine him training with the likes of Khabib and DC. What's everyone elses thoughts? What's the best gym for Platinum Mike Perry?

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCBAnn6p_61/

Platinum bless.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Alpha Male. He mentioned wanting to be in a gym that was more "friends". He seems like he would be besties with Cody.

1593621938289.png

M

member 3289

He wants to train in South Florida. Maybe he and Colby can start a gym

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He should join Kim Couture's gym, Vixen Den or whatever it was called. Tons of girls that know fuckall about fighting and will just sit around and do nothing other than say occasionally, "do you want some water" or maybe "hands up".

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
He should just train at the BMF Ranch with Cowboy and his band of crazies.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
He wants to train in South Florida. Maybe he and Colby can start a gym
I'm not sure one gym can hold two times the cringe, as it might casue a rift in the space-time continuum, but it might be entertaining while it lasted.

Namaste