Society Bolsonaro will be impeached

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
don't worry seems you guys are gonna get a dictator next
I'm not sure I'm following you but no. Bozo is not substantially threatening democratic institutions at all. he is a stepping stone for a future regular conservative president or for a center-left coalition if the tide turns right for it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not sure I'm following you but no. Bozo is not substantially threatening democratic institutions at all. he is a stepping stone for a future regular conservative president or for a center-left coalition if the tide turns right for it.
Nothing to follow
I don't know anything about the guy or brazil
I just like the arming a nation against tyranny line

Mind you I am sleep deprived right now and near delirious...have been trying to help a family member deal with a severe addiction so I am running on fumes right now

Have a good day, stay safe

M

member 3289

Nothing to follow
I don't know anything about the guy or brazil
I just like the arming a nation against tyranny line

Mind you I am sleep deprived right now and near delirious...have been trying to help a family member deal with a severe addiction so I am running on fumes right now

Have a good day, stay safe
"I don't know what I'm talking about but I injected my opinion anyway."

"Someone opposed me so I'm going to back out of every opinion I've posted in this thread."

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"I don't know what I'm talking about but I injected my opinion anyway."

"Someone opposed me so I'm going to back out of every opinion I've posted in this thread."
your a real nice guy bud
Thanks for your input and passive aggressive remark

Am I, or am I not on ignore? make up your mind and quit with your fake E beef.

I'm not backing out of anything, I don't claim to be some expert on Brazil or brazilian politics.

You inject your opinion on plenty of shit you have no idea about, no need to be a hypocrit queef about it.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/rafsglau/status/1264263778620911616?s=21

I am barely awake and didn't read all the subtitles...he is fired up for sure is all I know
he is always fired up, he is clearly frustrated in life and lives 24/7 in ideological warfare against an imaginary enemy.

there is no one planning an armed dictatorship or a tyranny in any developing country other than the financial tyranny that he is a pawn to himself. the big handcuffing incident he is referring to is one crazy lady that was insulting medical professionals and campaigning against social isolation. former president Lula was handcuffed in a big show for the media for no reason at all.

these incidents, the coronacrisis and other examples just showcase that illusions about absolute liberty don't actually fit in the real social world. in order to live in a community we have to agree and abide to certain rules and sometimes some people will abuse their powers. sometimes no one will know how to deal with a virus that is killing hundreds of thousands of people.

Good luck with the family thing, addiction is tough business. Good night, get some rest!

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he is always fired up, he is clearly frustrated in life and lives 24/7 in ideological warfare against an imaginary enemy.

there is no one planning an armed dictatorship or a tyranny in any developing country other than the financial tyranny that he is a pawn to himself. the big handcuffing incident he is referring to is one crazy lady that was insulting medical professionals and campaigning against social isolation. former president Lula was handcuffed in a big show for the media for no reason at all.

these incidents, the coronacrisis and other examples just showcase that illusions about absolute liberty don't actually fit in the real social world. in order to live in a community we have to agree and abide to certain rules and sometimes some people will abuse their powers. sometimes no one will know how to deal with a virus that is killing hundreds of thousands of people.

Good luck with the family thing, addiction is tough business. Good night, get some rest!
Good luck with all that man, I think he may not be as far off as you think...but time will tell and we will see

and thanks for the good wishes

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i hope bolsonaro wins again in a landslide just so i can here the brazilian left reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for a few more years

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i hope bolsonaro wins again in a landslide just so i can here the brazilian left reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for a few more years
they just reeeeeeeed all up in my face for posting a twitter link

So, I agree with you

Bolso triggers em big time it seems

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Good luck with all that man, I think he may not be as far off as you think...but time will tell and we will see

and thanks for the good wishes
I doubt time will give us elements to change our minds. at least I know pretty well what I'm talking about and the pattern has been well documented for 20 years at least. developing countries are controlled by global financial elites; no one is plotting anything against the status quo.

Brazilian neoconservatives simply import and parrot the exact same discourse from American neoconservatives. it doesn't make sense in local context, Bozo is just taking advantage of the current crisis to advance his pro-guns agenda.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I doubt time will give us elements to change our minds. at least I know pretty well what I'm talking about and the pattern has been well documented for 20 years at least. developing countries are controlled by global financial elites; no one is plotting anything against the status quo.

Brazilian neoconservatives simply import and parrot the exact same discourse from American neoconservatives. it doesn't make sense in local context, Bozo is just taking advantage of the current crisis to advance his pro-guns agenda.
What's wrong with people being able to protect themselves? Especially when Brazil has the 7th highest crime rate in the entire world.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

ahhh
I see
thanks for the breakdown

i support pro gun politicians , so I agree with him on that

Don't know much about him other than that