Brock: 'I'm a white boy and I'm jacked, deal with it'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Performance-enhancing drug allegations are nothing new to Brock Lesnar. He said he’s dealt with them his entire athletic career, and that’s what makes it so easy for him to brush off the bold claims made by UFC 200 opponent Mark Hunt.

Lesnar (5-3 MMA, 4-3 UFC), who returns to the octagon for the first time in more than four years against Hunt (12-10-1 MMA, 7-4-1 UFC) in UFC 200’s co-main event, said he’s not taking the criticism personally from anyone that believes he has or is abusing PEDs.

“I’ve been dealing with that my entire life,” Lesnar said on today’s UFC 200 media conference call. “I’m a white boy and I’m jacked. Deal with it. What do you want me to say? I’m a white boy and I’m jacked, deal with it.”

Brock Lesnar responds to Mark Hunt's PED accusations: 'I'm a white boy and I'm jacked, deal with it'

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Funny thing is mr I'm white and I'm jacked has been busted for PEDs before. Brock is a pro at beating the tests. They are many steroids that are in and out of your system quick, to the point you don't even need to know when usada is coming because even if they surprise you the shit is already out of your system. Cheque drops please lol

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Funny thing is mr I'm white and I'm jacked has been busted for PEDs before. Brock is a pro at beating the tests. They are many steroids that are in and out of your system quick, to the point you don't even need to know when usada is coming because even if they surprise you the shit is already out of your system. Cheque drops please lol
When did he get busted for PEDs?

I just can't stand Brock. I respect how with limited time training despite his wrestling background he became HW Champ. He just seems like such a pompous ass. I look forward to Hunt putting him on his ass.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
http://steroidly.com/brock-lesnar-steroids/

Mark Hunt is a brown boy and is not jacked....

....and will knock the flat top off of Cock Chestner.

Megatron Robinson

I BOMB ATOMICALLY
Jul 26, 2015
The guy seems to have always been huge. At times he looks more jacked that other times but I'm not sure that's his training or what.

I'll let the official tests speak for his legitamacy.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I dont care. On or off. Just make it a fun fight and try and last more than 10 seconds against Hunt.

Wish he was more likeable as he is such a freak. Steroid or no steroid he is a freak

I just can't stand Brock. I respect how with limited time training despite his wrestling background he became HW Champ. He just seems like such a pompous ass. I look forward to Hunt putting him on his ass.
I'm the complete opposite, he seems pretty grounded and knows what he wants out of life- the complete opposite of me btw :/

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
I don't know if he's on them or not but regardless the guy is a genetic freak. I don't think he's pompous I just think he's not much of a media guy and a bit shy to be honest. If he didn't love to be physical so much I think he'd retire to his log cabin with Sable in the woods and never be seen again.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm the complete opposite, he seems pretty grounded and knows what he wants out of life- the complete opposite of me btw :/
Saskatchewan's people finally have something worth talking about.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
By the way, the reporter asked something along the lines of: how does Brock feel about Hunt accusing him of taking steroids his whole life. Listen to the way the question was asked, and you can see that Lesnar's response was pretty respectful in context

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I respect Lesnar as a fighter but lets be honest here. The guys a total goon.

Juiced out of his mind with that horrendous Wisconsin accent not to mention that flat top and tattoo.

Brings all of his despicable WWF fans over with him.

I want to see him lose and I want to see him lose badly.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
The guy seems to have always been huge. At times he looks more jacked that other times but I'm not sure that's his training or what.

I'll let the official tests speak for his legitamacy.
Yeah because no one can beat official tests lol. Overeem was beating tests forever till he finally got caught.

Saskatchewan's people finally have something worth talking about.
Excuse me but we have had the Riders for a looooong time, and the wind chill factor, AND the mosquitos, AND the harvest (not enough rain, too much rain, rain at the wrong time, early frost, hail damage, farmers not taking out crop insurance), ETC!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Excuse me but we have had the Riders for a looooong time, and the wind chill factor, AND the mosquitos, AND the harvest (not enough rain, too much rain, rain at the wrong time, early frost, hail damage, farmers not taking out crop insurance), ETC!
I've worked out there a few times. I like the hutterite colonie chickens and I enjoy stars, the big sky thing is pretty cool.