Brock Tested 5x last week! Damn!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

USADA is wasting no time collecting a bunch of samples from Brock Lesnar. The UFC announced at UFC 199 that Lesnar would be returning for a one-off fight at UFC 200 on July 9th, but because of the short time period before his fight, USADA agreed to make Lesnar exempt from their usual rules - that a returning fighter has to be in the program for four months before he can fight. Since he's in now, he can be tested. And he is - a lot. Five times last week alone:

Brock Lesnar tested by USADA five times last week

Last edited by a moderator:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Testsd negative for IQ is my guess

Jk i like brock

He funny

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tested positive for concussion due to biggest botch in wrestlemania history

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Hunt betta hope he doesn't have a horsehoe up his ass

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
oh wow!!
They tested brock 5 times in a day, how bold.
They probably are just testing if he cycled of correctly.

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't really give a damn if fighters are juiced to the gills.
But this is just ridiculous, it has no effect to test him 5 times in a week, if he juiced he would be off it by now.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
This will be the justification for giving him a pass on the 4 month mandatory window of time. I can see dana now saying something like, "Brock was tested more times than any other competitor on the ufc 200 card. Mark hunt was only tested twice, so he needs to keep his mouth shut."

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
oh wow!!
They tested brock 5 times in a day, how bold.
They probably are just testing if he cycled of correctly.

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't really give a damn if fighters are juiced to the gills.
But this is just ridiculous, it has no effect to test him 5 times in a week, if he juiced he would be off it by now.
That's actually how they caught Chael if I'm remembering correctly. He was tested and then figured that he was safe so he went ahead and jumped back on the horse only to be tested again within a couple of days of the first test.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That's actually how they caught Chael if I'm remembering correctly. He was tested and then figured that he was safe so he went ahead and jumped back on the horse only to be tested again within a couple of days of the first test.
well that's a dumbass move, with random testing.

T

The Big Guy

Well this is a nice chill pill due to the initial panic we saw when it was announced he would be getting new fighter/short notice treatment.

Im pretty sure brock is aware of the new testing procedures and knew he would be popped if he pulled any funny shit.

Has anyone seen any recent pics of to confirm if he is thick solid tight?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That's a great use of resources if you think about it.

The fat fuck tester who wants to look at penises gets to eat his breakfast lunch and dinner while jerking off to thoughts of brocks penis in between tests at his hotel room.......

At least they don't have to send him back due to his "thoughts" on brock....

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
That's a great use of resources if you think about it.

The fat fuck tester who wants to look at penises gets to eat his breakfast lunch and dinner while jerking off to thoughts of brocks penis in between tests at his hotel room.......

At least they don't have to send him back due to his "thoughts" on brock....
Errrrrr

Not joking, please elaborate and what caused it?
Poor diet and lack of fiber apparently...I had a shooting pain in my groin that rendered me almost unable to stand up quickly...I aged about 30 years in a couple days...Really painful and I was pretty sick for a week or 2....Very strong anti biotics got me well again...And a new diet.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Poor diet and lack of fiber apparently...I had a shooting pain in my groin that rendered me almost unable to stand up quickly...I aged about 30 years in a couple days...Really painful and I was pretty sick for a week or 2....Very strong anti biotics got me well again...And a new diet.
Sorry brotha