Bryan Caraway gofundme for Momma Caraway's funeral...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
This is very sad for two out of three reasons. One is definitely for the poor lady that passed away. And the other two options aren't pretty either way. Either Caraway is legitimately destitute after fighting for Zuffa/WME UFC for 10 years, or is begging for money off strangers without being destitute.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
This is very sad for two out of three reasons. One is definitely for the poor lady that passed away. And the other two options aren't pretty either way. Either Caraway is legitimately destitute after fighting for Zuffa/WME UFC for 10 years, or is begging for money off strangers without being destitute.
Someone posted in the comments that they're a funeral home director and most funeral homes work with you, so it sounds like it's either hokey or he's being ripped off.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Just looked and he's only had one fight since he was cut at the end of 2018. That promotion didn't pay him for that fight, along with several other guys. He was 6-4 in the UFC so that's rough and he fought at 135 where only a few guys really make any money.

Basically, once he was no longer Mr. Tate his money was out the door.

I had also missed the fact that the guy that Tate is with was/is one of Caraway's teammates. That's gotta be awkward. They were together for 10 years and a year after they break up she's giving birth to a teammate's baby. Yikes.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Just looked and he's only had one fight since he was cut at the end of 2018. That promotion didn't pay him for that fight, along with several other guys. He was 6-4 in the UFC so that's rough and he fought at 135 where only a few guys really make any money.

Basically, once he was no longer Mr. Tate his money was out the door.

I had also missed the fact that the guy that Tate is with was/is one of Caraway's teammates. That's gotta be awkward. They were together for 10 years and a year after they break up she's giving birth to a teammate's baby. Yikes.
Yep he was on Team Garbrandt on the Ultimate Fighter and when he was training Miesha showed up and was like a school girl with him. Looks like she's knocked up again...

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAcBw1RArsB/

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Someone posted in the comments that they're a funeral home director and most funeral homes work with you, so it sounds like it's either hokey or he's being ripped off.
It's the line 'I want to give her the best memorial' that is the unfortunate massive red flag. I know how poorly U Fight Cheap pays some of its fighters as much as anyone, but they are far from alone in society.

All of our parents either already have or will die. And pretty much to a man and woman, we didn't or won't beg strangers to pay for their funerals. If he really has to do that, then I feel very sorry for him.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I wonder how he has made a living the past couple of years. He likely didn't make life changing money during his time with the UFC. Pretty sad that he needs to do this to bury his mom.

Also, damn I miss Cupcake's fine ass.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I wonder how he has made a living the past couple of years. He likely didn't make life changing money during his time with the UFC. Pretty sad that he needs to do this to bury his mom.

Also, damn I miss Cupcake's fine ass.
I read at the other place that he's living it up with a nice car (corvette), truck, boat, and house. Still feel for the loss of his Momma though. Didn't know that that his ex Miesha saved his mom's life years ago...

How Miesha Tate Saved Bryan Caraway's Mother's Life

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
I read at the other place that he's living it up with a nice car (corvette), truck, boat, and house. Still feel for the loss of his Momma though. Didn't know that that his ex Miesha saved his mom's life years ago...

How Miesha Tate Saved Bryan Caraway's Mother's Life

Good on Miesha

Sell your cars
House
Boats

Before making a GoFundMe for your own mother.

Really sad though either way.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yep he was on Team Garbrandt on the Ultimate Fighter and when he was training Miesha showed up and was like a school girl with him. Looks like she's knocked up again...

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAcBw1RArsB/
nunez is going to town on that uterus creampie game strong. caraway should sell his boat or at least use it as collateral before asking people for money we paid for funerals way before go fund me was around.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
He says in the post that he's selling everything to pay but the funeral home wants the money now. I'm wondering if they're being harder about it because of the virus. Some businesses seem to have used the virus as an excuse to change money practices regardless of whether it actually affected them.