C.B. Dollaway headed to light heavyweight, booked for UFC 203

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

C.B. Dolloway will fight at 205 when he meets Francimar Barroso at UFC 203, in Cleveland, on September 10.

In desperate search for a win, C.B. Dollaway will look for a new result in the light heavyweight division, when he meets Francimar Barroso at UFC 203, as Combate reported.

Currently on a three-fight skid, losing to the likes of Nate Marquardt, Michael Bisping and Lyoto Machida, Dollaway (15-8) hasn't had his hand raised since an unanimous decision win over Francis Carmont in May 2014. The change marks the first time he will try his luck at 205.

Barroso (18-5) is coming off a submission loss to Nikita Krylov that snapped a two-fight winning streak over Elvis Mutapcic and Ryan Jimmo. The Brazilian could also be fighting for his job, as the UFC is not known for keeping grinders…

C.B. Dollaway headed to light heavyweight, booked for UFC 203

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If my goal was to win the strap I'd pick the path that has Bisping over Jones. Good on him to take the more challenging path in life.

M

member 3289

If my goal was to win the strap I'd pick the path that has Bisping over Jones. Good on him to take the more challenging path in life.
He knows by the time he gets to a title shot Weidman will be the undisputed champ again, and a healthy Chris is like a 185-lb version of JBJ.

M

member 3289

So you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Venum Shill

https://www.venum.com/
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Clarence Byron is going to put work at 205

I would like to see a rematch with Tom Lawlor at 205, if CB wins

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Middleweight is a much tougher road to the title than LHW. LHW has 4-5 top guys, then everyone else.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Middleweight is a much tougher road to the title than LHW. LHW has 4-5 top guys, then everyone else.
true but lhw will be the dc or jbj show for a good while longer imo

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
true but lhw will be the dc or jbj show for a good while longer imo
It's not like he was threatening for the title at MW anytime soon, and he can't drop to WW, might as well see how it goes at 205 and be able to eat whatever you want.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They usually don't want to cut as much weight anymore.
Is that worse than getting beat up by bigger guys who are still cutting? I'm not trying to discredit CV, he might find success but it's pretty rare guys move up and do better. It's sounds to me he's accepting his place as a mid pack guy and will fight out his contract and reevaluate his career. Two bad losses at a higher weight puts him in a really shitty spot.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Is that worse than getting beat up by bigger guys who are still cutting? I'm not trying to discredit CV, he might find success but it's pretty rare guys move up and do better. It's sounds to me he's accepting his place as a mid pack guy and will fight out his contract and reevaluate his career. Two bad losses at a higher weight puts him in a really shitty spot.
No way. Personally I would rather cut the weight