Lifestyle Chinese Flu Virus Quarantine Cooking Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Walmart grocery delivery has really stepped their game up. In the beginning of pandemania, you had to wait 3 days to get a delivery. I went on there this morning and was able to reserve a delivery for 1 pm today

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Walmart grocery delivery has really stepped their game up. In the beginning of pandemania, you had to wait 3 days to get a delivery. I went on there this morning and was able to reserve a delivery for 1 pm today
That was also our experience with Kroger delivery. Now the problem is half the stuff we ordered wasn't in stock.

M

member 3289

Can y'all get lysol out there yet? I haven't been able to find any for 2 months.
Lol fuck no. Not online at least. We finally have hand sanitizer at a local CVS. I saw lysol there when I bought hand sanitizer but I had no need for it at the time. Everything is behind the cash register lol.

I found Aldi brand lysol wipes early on in pandemania. I felt like a king, but they eventually ran out. I am really missing lysol wipes and Clorox or lysol brand bleach spray

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol fuck no. Not online at least. We finally have hand sanitizer at a local CVS. I saw lysol there when I bought hand sanitizer but I had no need for it at the time. Everything is behind the cash register lol.

I found Aldi brand lysol wipes early on in pandemania. I felt like a king, but they eventually ran out. I am really missing lysol wipes and Clorox or lysol brand bleach spray
We tactically acquired some Clorox spray a few weeks ago.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oysters Rockefeller are delicious! So is escargot!
I can't believe I'm catching shit from a Brit that eats fish folded in newspaper and drinks his tea warm. Gross.
View attachment 6901

Le Chat Noir
©
Never tried oysters. Or snails. Don't want too. Yesterday the bar lady tried to give me americaine (or whatever the fuck it's called) it's like raw meat paste. But not tar tar, paste.

Yea fuck that.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm horrible with taking pictures, but last night I made spaghetti squash fajitas bowls.
Essentially it everything you'd put in a fajitas, on top of a baked spaghetti squash half.
It really not too too bad.

You can find all sorts of recipes online, you can also mix it up and have a taco bowl or burrito bowl.