Lifestyle Chinese Flu Virus Quarantine Cooking Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Went to Lowes to pick up the new stove. Guy shows up to my truck with two large boxes. I said are they both mine? He said yeah, your wife bought a stove, dishwasher and microwave, but the microwave wasn't in stock so it will be mailed to me. Smh, because everything has to match right?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Went to Lowes to pick up the new stove. Guy shows up to my truck with two large boxes. I said are they both mine? He said yeah, your wife bought a stove, dishwasher and microwave, but the microwave wasn't in stock so it will be mailed to me. Smh, because everything has to match right?
wife snuck in some bonus appliances eh?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ms. ThatOneDude and I picked up a nice pork loin the other day. This is what you do with a pork loin.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I don’t know why these images are posting sideways and I can’t figure out how to rotate them. Regardless: double cut bone in pork chops. Sweet Bourbon marinade, dried them off and applied my homemade bbq rub, then cooked them on the Weber Smokey Mountain over apple and cherry wood until the internal temp hit 140, rested covered so the temp carried over to 145. Served them with rosemary and garlic baby red potatoes (also done on the smoker) and grilled zucchini. It was a great dinner!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don’t know why these images are posting sideways and I can’t figure out how to rotate them. Regardless: double cut bone in pork chops. Sweet Bourbon marinade, dried them off and applied my homemade bbq rub, then cooked them on the Weber Smokey Mountain over apple and cherry wood until the internal temp hit 140, rested covered so the temp carried over to 145. Served them with rosemary and garlic baby red potatoes (also done on the smoker) and grilled zucchini. It was a great dinner!
Don't let the women have none

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Slow cooking Chili Verde today

we’ll see where it’s at in about 6 hours
Verrrr veeeerrry nice, Hawk.
I hadn't even heard of tomatillos till I moved to California. I love grilling them till they're on the charred side and making salsa verde, put it on top of turkey enchiladas before putting them in the oven...when I'm trying to be healthy and staying off red meat and pork...which completely flew out of the window about 3 months ago.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I forgot to take a pic of last night's lasagne.
I have an interview this afternoon so I've taken belly pork out of the freezer in case it doesn't go well...Chinese master stock belly pork and spicy Chinese broccoli with rice will help me cope with potential rejection...real comfort food right there.