General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
View attachment 94794

Interesting. Estimates omitted from the 2020-21 season due to "minimal flu activity". This chart is from the CDC website.

But I was being ridiculous when I said everything was being counted as Covid-19. And every death by someone with the sniffles was counted as a Covid Death to boost those numbers and encourage a compliant population. I was told "Maybe people aren't getting the traditional flu because they are being more careful than past seasons."

Or maybe this entire thing was a bullshit power grab built on bullshit and outright lies.

30 million relabeled cases in '20-'21

got it

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
They’ll be wheeling Biden out there like they were with the 90 something yr old woman Senator who just died and Kissinger. We have to get 4 or 8 year term limits in place so these antiques can’t spend 4 decades corrupting DC.
Lol this 100%....Diane Feinstein was the one you were talking about - she pushed for gun control for decades.

Last edited:

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
What i find funny is it was obvious covid was released from a Wuhan lab. The evidence is obvious.

Yes. It was a form of flu. But it was a weapon. But you're orange jesus cucked to the chinese. Didnt do a thing in retaliation.

A strong man would have insisted on reperations.

Trump mumbled about bleach and light.

So weak. Though tbf the communists were paying for every room in his Washington hotel for 4 years.

Maga!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What i find funny is it was obvious covid was released from a Wuhan lab. The evidence is obvious.

Yes. It was a form of flu. But it was a weapon. But you're orange jesus cucked to the chinese. Didnt do a thing in retaliation.

A strong man would have insisted on reperations.

Trump mumbled about bleach and light.

So weak. Though tbf the communists were paying for every room in his Washington hotel for 4 years.

Maga!
how do you manage to turn every thread in to trump? he hasnt even been in office for years and he is still deep in your head .its weird and it cant be good for you.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
how do you manage to turn every thread in to trump? he hasnt even been in office for years and he is still deep in your head .its weird and it cant be good for you.
Weird isn't it.
Lol

Look at thia forum mate.

Im happy to update you every time he's mentioned.