General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

@MMAHAWK21 Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour @COMBATHOUR
Feb 5, 2015

jason73

first 100 master race
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Is it true that out in B.C. some businesses are charging a Covid fee.
i havent seen it. most businesses were open through out the covid bullshit and even the ones who were closed are now open. just drove past the mall and it is packed . the pub patios have been full. i havent heard of any fees or charges

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
I know in San Diego some Mexican restaurants are charging an extra covid fee if you order Carne asada and beef because of the shortage.

I understand if the cost of the food has gone up. From what I understand of B.C. they're charging more because with the restrictions they figure revenues will be down.

Dr. Prosper Meniere

Do you want to bet against me?
Dec 1, 2015

Probably headed to this beautiful city. At least it is number 1 in the world in something.

Actually, it has worse water quality than Flint, so it is number 1 in two things.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015

Splinty @Splinty SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD

thoughts
That is basically what I have been advocating. There is no reason that expect a cure or vaccine to become available near term, and no reason the expect the virus to just vanish. Lockdowns are probably just changing the date of infections if there is available hospital capacity.

Lars

TMMAC Addict
Oct 17, 2015
That is basically what I have been advocating. There is no reason that expect a cure or vaccine to become available near term, and no reason the expect the virus to just vanish. Lockdowns are probably just changing the date of infections if there is available hospital capacity.
conor mcgregor nut hugger @conor mcgregor nut hugger says you and the esteemed authors are incorrect because he believes in science

thoughts?