General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Lol
Just as bad in Montreal.
People have enough.

You know the feeling right?
You feel trapped inside during the winter.
Spring comes around and you can't wait to go outside to enjoy some sun.
Add the fact that due to the lockdown policy you've been literally trapped inside by law more or less a few months. No more going outside not even for work.
Add the fact that most people in Toronto and Montreal live in relatively small apartments and you have people who just can't wait to GTF outside.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol
Just as bad in Montreal.
People have enough.

You know the feeling right?
You feel trapped inside during the winter.
Spring comes around and you can't wait to go outside to enjoy some sun.
Add the fact that due to the lockdown policy you've been literally trapped inside by law more or less a few months. No more going outside not even for work.
Add the fact that most people in Toronto and Montreal live in relatively small apartments and you have people who just can't wait to GTF outside.
Oh I agree. I guess sitting in a crowded park just isn't my cup of tea.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
recently went to local mall here in roseville which just open to phase 2.. basically only shoe stores and some random stores were open.. all the cloth type of stores were shut.. the lines for the shoe stores were 20 people deep...fuck that shit. for every one to two people wearing a mask.. about 3 to 4 did not wear a mask.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just noticed Wright Bacon is thinner than normal. This is some bullshit. We need to kill the Rona.