General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

My thoughts and prayers go out to her.

Any update on junior?
:innocent:

Namaste

M

member 3289

We are going to see MMA really get fucked in the ass now. With corona spreading like wildfire in the south and west, it's going to take out way more fighters than the northeast spike did.
Just too bad this didn't happen a few weeks ago when they still had time to cave to Masvidal's money demands

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
M

member 3289

M

member 3289

We are going to see MMA really get fucked in the ass now. With corona spreading like wildfire in the south and west, it's going to take out way more fighters than the northeast spike did.
Don't forget the NBA plans to resume its season here on July 31

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The article doesn't say how the families living there are supposed to buy food/groceries. Any idea?
I have no idea. I assume they will be provided food. I will also have to ask some cunt lawyer I know how any of this is in anyway legal. I didn't read anything about extra emergency legislation.

I know people who live in those towers. Good people. I understand desperate times call for desperate measures, but those are not the only apartment blocks with shared facilities. It's getting fucked up how race and class-based these lockdowns are becoming. I understand some areas have worse outbreaks than others, and there is almost certainly a causal relationship between lower-income, lower-English areas and the size of the outbreaks, but it genuinely seems like some richer areas are inexplicably slipping through the cracks.

Even managing the image (the state government is centre-left here), you would think they would be smart enough to lock down a rich suburb or two even if it wasn't really necessary, just to prevent a serious social divide emerging when we are supposed to be promoting solidarity. But they have proven themselves to be dumb cunts every step of the way.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
thing is, there probably will never be a vaccine.

should we stay indoors forever?
Good question. I don't think so, but they said to give it 18 months and it's been much less than that. It seems people are just out of patience, and it's hard to blame them. But restaurants and bars idk. I guess it's just about what you value in your life.

I understand him wanting to speak up though, to make sure he is not associated with something he doesn't believe in.