Dana White spent last night humiliating every UFC fan who dared to criticize him

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he is apparently going at it again on twitter right now but he blocked me for no reason last night and all i see is a gray bar where his tweets are

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He simply trolled back. When people weren't trolling he responded very nicely.
True but it's a horrible look considering everything that's going on...including the lawsuit. But maybe he doesn't give a fuck because he thinks (or has been told) they have that shit locked up, since it's been moved to Nevada.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
True but it's a horrible look considering everything that's going on...including the lawsuit. But maybe he doesn't give a fuck because he thinks (or has been told) they have that shit locked up, since it's been moved to Nevada.
idc. He followed me a few years ago and mma fan bitches freaked out. All these man bitches want is to be acknowledged. As soon as they are they get super giddy. He responded to a public tweet I sent and I've been bothered all day by man bitches trying to get noticed. It's really pathetic. I'll keep it to dms in the future.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
can you imagine the ceo of any major company acting this way? they would be gone asap with a public apology .

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
TIL that the Ultimate Fighting Championship bankrolls MMAjunkie.com : MMA
Ever wonder how MMAjunkie gets all of those big scoops directly from the UFC for USA Today and their own website?

It's not because they're doing good reporting. It's because they're being called up and given scoops. And this is happening because the UFC told the people at Gannett (the owners of USA Today and Junkie) that, in exchange for giving them considerable press in the actual USA Today newspaper, they would pay a considerable portion of Junkie's expenses. That includes the reporters on staff.

They'd also give them exclusive access to scoops as long as those scoops premiered in the newspaper before they appeared anywhere else.

Interesting stuff, don't you think? That an outlet everyone considers to be a prestigious MMA news outlet is actually a paid division of the UFC's PR department? I think it's interesting.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
In a way I appreciate the willingness to be irreverent, but I just don't get it.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Dana trolled the trolls. At least he cares enough to give them the attention they wanted.
Right? It's like folks are pissed he didn't use profanity or sexual slurs. There have been other ceo's to get grumpy online, plenty of celebrities also.
If only the NFL or NBA had such colorful characters I might watch that dull shit.
Funny, fans want colorful fighters with personality and sponsor flare. Gimmicks and fake arguments. Theatrical walkouts. But you want the president of the company who offers such to be plain, soft spoken, inaccessible to fans like other sports leagues? Oh. Ok. That's brilliant.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
idc. He followed me a few years ago and mma fan bitches freaked out. All these man bitches want is to be acknowledged. As soon as they are they get super giddy. He responded to a public tweet I sent and I've been bothered all day by man bitches trying to get noticed. It's really pathetic. I'll keep it to dms in the future.
I thought if you had a podcast you'd want to have people hitting you up as much as possible yes? No sarcasm here but I'd just think that something like that would be good for business. Getting noticed is your exact line of work no?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
[/QUOTE]
He's still salty about those gif warnings huh? Did he forgive Invicta yet or are we still supposed to be mad at them? image.jpg

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Right? It's like folks are pissed he didn't use profanity or sexual slurs. There have been other ceo's to get grumpy online, plenty of celebrities also.
If only the NFL or NBA had such colorful characters I might watch that dull shit.
Funny, fans want colorful fighters with personality and sponsor flare. Gimmicks and fake arguments. Theatrical walkouts. But you want the president of the company who offers such to be plain, soft spoken, inaccessible to fans like other sports leagues? Oh. Ok. That's brilliant.
We are certainly in the minority, but I absolutely agree with this. I am thoroughly entertained by the character that Dana is. I would hate to have an ex lawyer as President like the other major sports leagues that don't say shit and give boring generic answers to everything.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I thought if you had a podcast you'd want to have people hitting you up as much as possible yes? No sarcasm here but I'd just think that something like that would be good for business. Getting noticed is your exact line of work no?
nope! If I wanted to talk to people I'd have a call in show. If I wanted to know their opinions I'd follow them back. My podcasts are for my enjoyment other peoples amusement is a byproduct. Until I get paid. Then I might give a fucky fuck o_O

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
nope! If I wanted to talk to people I'd have a call in show. If I wanted to know their opinions I'd follow them back. My podcasts are for my enjoyment other peoples amusement is a byproduct. Until I get paid. Then I might give a fucky fuck o_O
Got it. I thought it was to eventually turn a dollar, carry on then.