General Did Wallace need to get shot?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
true, but Peter Mensah has more of the "be quiet, you gon get raped" vibe

Tell you what tho. It fucked me off a little bit about Spartacus. He starts off invincible and his level of power doesn't hold

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Tell you what tho. It fucked me off a little bit about Spartacus. He starts off invincible and his level of power doesn't hold
probably didn't help that he died of cancer or something after one season and got replaced with a puny weakling

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When that show kingdom was on I tweeted all the stars after one episode, and they all replied, apart from that Jonas cocksucker. Kenflo too, iirc I think that what I was talking about, his mic got snatched on the show.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Everyone that enjoyed the slowburn, realistic, aspect of The Wire should watch ZeroZeroZero. Im only 4 episodes in, but it's been great so far. It's about one drug deal, it's consequences and the drug's journey from Mexico to Italy. It seems to be set around the turn of the millenium to the early noughties.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Everyone that enjoyed the slowburn, realistic, aspect of The Wire should watch ZeroZeroZero. Im only 4 episodes in, but it's been great so far. It's about one drug deal, it's consequences and the drug's journey from Mexico to Italy. It seems to be set around the turn of the millienium to the early noughties.
I'll look into it

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm quite enjoying the shield. On season 5 where the black gay copper is having to tell off the rookie Latina chick..

I know that bitch gonna fuck up, she's Mexican

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He could've just stayed in the country. But he came back and his bestest buddies took him out.

Seems like a damn shame to me.
the wire bruv? I thought you were more about Top Boy in'nit getting your food bruv,getting your P's mate won won.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the wire bruv? I thought you were more about Top Boy in'nit getting your food bruv,getting your P's mate won won.
Top boy is a good show. I don't like British gangster culture tho. It's just a guy on top of the mountain while loads of kids get stabbed.