General Do you think Donald Trump is more intelligent than you?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you think Donald Trump is more intelligent than you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I voted NO but definitely more experienced in life, running a company, other accomplishments he has

plus in no way in hell I want that job (POTUS) ever...

less responsibility, better for me

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What a fascinating entertaining and sure-to-be good-natured thread.
I can't deny that Mister Trump is far far far better at being unintentionally hilarious than I will ever be.

But when it comes to intelligence, I think everyone on this forum (except maybe two people?) know what "Per Capita" means, and are therefore smarter than him.

Yeah.

Namaste
hell yeah number one in per capitas ,Many capitas,the most capitas,luxurious capitas,USA!USA!USA!

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
lol.

hes draft dodged the vietnam war than anyone on here that’s for sure.

he‘s been bankrupt more than anyone on here.

he’s ruined more than lives by incompetence than anyone on here

he’s been divorced more times than anyone on here.....

lol the list is endless
dodging the draft during Vietnam war is nothing to be ashamed of... who'd want to be involved in that type of war? Now, if you dodged the draft during WW2, you're an unpatriotic asshole

so he's been bankrupt many times but still successful... that's not that dumb

you gotta elaborate on this ruining more lives by incompetence... who's life was ruined?? and why?

divorce thing, I don't really count. other people's relationships are not my concern. he just likes to have a hot wife I guess, the hotter than the last one.

anymore on the list???

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
dodging the draft during Vietnam war is nothing to be ashamed of... who'd want to be involved in that type of war? Now, if you dodged the draft during WW2, you're an unpatriotic asshole

you gotta elaborate on this ruining more lives by incompetence... who's life was ruined?? and why?

divorce thing, I don't really count. other people's relationships are not my concern. he just likes to have a hot wife I guess, the hotter than the last one.

anymore on the list???
I don't think he's been bankrupt. Just certain companies he owns. Gordon Ramsey for instance is trying to pull his restaurant empire out the shitter with the help of creditors, yet he has a personal wealth of over 100 mil

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

anymore on the list???
draft dodging and acting like you're some badass that wanted a purle heart thou..

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
draft dodging and acting like you're some badass that wanted a purle heart thou..
nitpicky~
let me ask you this. You think it was the right thing for Americans to fight in Vietnam at the time?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
he is a billionaire, president, tv star and I think I ate ravioli out a can cold once so he is definitely doing something better in life whether he is or aint smarter than me.