Dom Cruz talking shit to everyone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Dom is awesome. Anyone who disagrees is a team beta male cum guzzler

Heres another one that's probably better. Going after team beta

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 3289

He'd get destroyed by Conor in shit-talking but that's nothing to hang your head about.

I love how uncomfortable he makes people lol

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
i kind of love him and hate him at the same time
also the best technical analyst in ufc history
clever guy

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse said it best. Cruz is the Nikki Lauda of mma.

I can't wait to see his post fight speech after he clowns cejudo
That would be nice if he did clown Cringudo, but my crystal ball predicts otherwise especially after a year layoff.

Namaste

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That would be nice if he did clown Cringudo, but my crystal ball predicts otherwise especially after a year layoff.

Namaste
Namataste Deez nutz. Cruz gonna show everyone why he's the best bantamweight of all time.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i thought the same until Khabib / Conor fight. Dom kept insisting that Conor was trying make Khabib gas out by getting taken down and ground pounded
agree

I Prefer Frank Mir myself for a fighter on a mic

His WEC commentating was very insightful...felt like he was seeing things that aren't usually talked about

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
i thought the same until Khabib / Conor fight. Dom kept insisting that Conor was trying make Khabib gas out by getting taken down and ground pounded
He's said lots of other equally retarded shit too. He's actually a terrible commentator.

He often completely misreads the flow of a fight, making bizarre predictions or offering strange advice that makes no sense, and is terrible at assessing who won rounds. There was one broadcast where he even managed to forget what a split decision is.

I don't know how he can simultaneously be an intelligent fighter in the cage himself and yet a complete muppet when judging how other people fight, but he somehow pulls it off.