Dubba Dubya E’s Money in the Bankdemic 2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I wanted to get to bed early tonight because these new work hours are fucking with my chi. But if they end ppv's at 9:30, I can watch this and still be to bed early.
They should do that more often, was an entertaining show and had a pretty good Seth vs Drew match in there.

If Taker does a farewell match, would like Fiend or Black to retire him. Him going out to a Black Mass chin lift would be epic for Black’s credibility.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They should do that more often, was an entertaining show and had a pretty good Seth vs Drew match in there.

If Taker does a farewell match, would like Fiend or Black to retire him. Him going out to a Black Mass chin lift would be epic for Black’s credibility.
Yeah, I want to see him pass the torch to Bray/Fiend or Black. I'd also accept a loss to Demon Balor.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Yeah, I want to see him pass the torch to Bray/Fiend or Black. I'd also accept a loss to Demon Balor.
Demon Balor would be great. More so if they stop having him cut insider promos. Watched a clip of Balor on NXT, he is just saying “put over” “push” etc etc. its kinda stupid. Notably when talking about The Fiend “I laid down for the guy in the mask, so I took off mine.” Ew.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
This documentary is really good though, depressing, but good.

Edit: Well I guess not depressing, more surprising how aware it is compared to most WWE docs, I suppose.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Watching him hoble around is painful to watch.
And this was back in 2017. Its really unfortunate that match went the way it did, probably is what made him pack on more of the years. Also from the way he is talking, don’t think he liked the Cena match. Entrance, chokeslam, tombstone, leave.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And this was back in 2017. Its really unfortunate that match went the way it did, probably is what made him pack on more of the years. Also from the way he is talking, don’t think he liked the Cena match. Entrance, chokeslam, tombstone, leave.
This year's match is the best he's had in a while. Being able to shoot it in scenes makes a massive difference.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
This year's match is the best he's had in a while. Being able to shoot it in scenes makes a massive difference.
I thought it put a couple more years of mileage on him. Looks like Survivor Series is gonna be the end of the career though, if this documentary existing shows anything