General Duplicate Names/Avatars Poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you like the CopyCat Names and Avatar trend?

• Yes, I love them and want that feature to stay forever

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No, I do not like them and wish that would go away mods

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This thread reads like 1 man having an internal struggle with his multiple personalities.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Can we get a 3rd voting option?

When it's a cool poster it's annoying. When it's a shit head, it's hilarious.
not sure I can edit that
kinda locks you in once you post it

it would screw up the poll though because everybody "likes and dislikes" different posters for the most part

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Have to hand it to you dickman , bar the first 100 I can't tell you from the original try hard.

Site runs like a bag of shit for me since the update and migration, main reason I havent been around, duplicate screen names isn't that bad, funny ish because the try hard is losing his shit.

I still voted to get rid of it though, been melting his brain with it for a while now, not really funny any more.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Have to hand it to you dickman , bar the first 100 I can't tell you from the original try hard.

Site runs like a bag of shit for me since the update and migration, main reason I havent been around, duplicate screen names isn't that bad, funny ish because the try hard is losing his shit.

I still voted to get rid of it though, been melting his brain with it for a while now, not really funny any more.
Yea, the site seems to keep lagging bad for me as well, started on Sunday evening when it was down for awhile.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Do you think it makes a difference whether it's limited to 30 days because of a bet or if someone does it deliberately indefinitely?

Although I think Gay for Longo lost a bet and then kept it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
it has been pretty much since the update. i might need a new phone with more RAM
Interesting.
For me the mobile is a little glitchy when trying to add quotes and change font size, the screen jumps so I cant really do those things. As far as site slowness it's almost as if that china rep is ddos'ing us

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
It's ridiculous and should be banned.
Then they really need to get on adding more trophies, a trophy room, and maybe a champion belt under my name.
The last time I defeated SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 in record time and didn't get shit for it....except a huge commission check.

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's ridiculous and should be banned.
Then they really need to get on adding more trophies, a trophy room, and maybe a champion belt under my name.
The last time I defeated SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 in record time and didn't get shit for it....except a huge commission check.

Le Chat Noir
©
Sir, I respect your opinion, and you are a fabulous, multi time trophy winning American, but your first sentence is ridiculous and wrong.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Sir, I respect your opinion, and you are a fabulous, multi time trophy winning American, but your first sentence is ridiculous and wrong.
I don't know who's who anymore! People are switching names, body parts, species, etc...
Canada is claiming it has a day now?!

Where does it end?!

Le Chat Noir
©