Dustin Next For McGregor?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Sounds like there won't be any jumping the line, as Dana is all in on having Justin-Khabib in September.

Tony is taking an extended break according to his coach, so Summer/Fall are likely out for him.

Dana mentions that he believes Conor will fight this Summer (even though that seems at odds with his previous statement about not wanting to give up a live gate on a Conor fight).

Nate isn't even in the discussion at this point in time.

So, what's next? My guess? Based on this quote from Dana, I think McGregor will be rematching Porier. It makes sense for the division and considering the above points, I think that is the only reasonable option for the winner to be in line to face the winner of Justin/Khabib.

‘Obviously Gaethje and Khabib is going to happen, looks like that’s going to happen in September,’ White continued. ‘And we’ll figure out what’s next for Conor. Conor will probably fight this summer, then you have [Gaethje-Khabib] fight in September, and then that will line up a fight up for the winner.’
Is that the common consensus here or do you have other guesses?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Tony Conor and
Koalabib Justin in same card
Heard this in Rogans fight companion.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
dana is full of shit and this sport is so unpredictable i am not banking on gaethje vs khabib until they walk in to the ring . i would like to see dustin get a rematch vs conor .he has improved his game greatly since the first fight . you just know if there is a chance of a khabib vs conor in russia or saudi arabia dana will scrap all his plans and make it happen.i also am skeptical about khabib being ready to fight again until after his fathers health issues are sorted out .the entire sport is a mess right now.dana might not want to give up a conor mcgregor gate but WME has big bills to pay . i dont even want to know what the monthly payments and compound interest are on a 4 billion dollar loan

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I don't see Shish Khabib fighting for a while. No matter what happens I think the terrorist rat snitch Ali will protect his boy Shish Khabib at all costs since we know when it comes to him and Justin, his loyalties are obviously with his dear friend who jumps cages to attack crowd members...

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
LOL @ expecting Conor to take a fight that makes sense in the rankings, that has never happened in his whole UFC career. He will fight Mas, Nate or maybe even Usman.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wonder how Conor feels about fighting in an empty arena?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Wonder how Conor feels about fighting in an empty arena?
This is where the Conor haters and then Conor homers will disagree. I am a homer and I truly believe that while Conor knows his worth and will expect to be compensated accordingly, he is a fighter at heart. If Conor doesn’t fight in front of a live audience (gate) it will be because the UFC/WME is not willing to give up his draw, not because of an unwillingness on Conor’s part.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
This is where the Conor haters and then Conor homers will disagree. I am a homer and I truly believe that while Conor knows his worth and will expect to be compensated accordingly, he is a fighter at heart. If Conor doesn’t fight in front of a live audience (gate) it will be because the UFC/WME is not willing to give up his draw, not because of an unwillingness on Conor’s part.
Conor has said he wants it, Dana has said he doesn't because of missing out on the $18+ million live gate

I think it's more likely to be Masvidal or Nate at 170 than Dustin at 155, and it still improves his LW ranking