General Epstein "commits suicide"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I love your source snobbery but this is a step in the right direction.

I love you, but I'm gonna need a better source from a respected mod such as yourself.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So, it's interesting snopes does that.
Did this ever go anywhere?
Are there other allegations?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So, it's interesting snopes does that.
Did this ever go anywhere?
One thing I noticed that Snopes omitted is that the Globe and Mail didn't just not run that story the next day. The whole paper was delayed because of the amount of required alterations. The LPC currently has a scheme in which they give millions of dollars to select media outlets. So, yeah, never went anywhere.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
One thing I noticed that Snopes omitted is that the Globe and Mail didn't just not run that story the next day. The whole paper was delayed because of the amount of required alterations. The LPC currently has a scheme in which they give millions of dollars to select media outlets. So, yeah, never went anywhere.
Whoaaaaa, that's pretty sketch. What's the LPC? Do people trust those publications at all?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Whoaaaaa, that's pretty sketch. What's the LPC? Do people trust those publications at all?
LPC = Liberal Party of Canada

and yes. Here's how it broke down:

Canada's $600 million 'media bailout': A guide to federal tax breaks for the news industry

p.s. The head of the Canadian media union sat on the board of who does or doesn't get money. That same union ran attack ads against the sitting party's opponents. Oh, and here's a picture of that union head with JT (they're BFF's):