Forgotten UFC fighters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sausage

Hi
Apr 28, 2020
Remeber this guy?! Amir Sadollah!

This dude was 0-0-0 in mma and won tuf.

He was skilled heavily in Muay Thai, he has a great personality reminiscent of Forrest Griffin.

He lost fights but holy fricken frock was he fun to watch.

YouTube has little to watch but here he is over 15 minutes throbbing and bobbing up in the New York badass.

View: https://youtu.be/UNXZpOV5x7Y

He had personality

View: https://youtu.be/q2HgwGvtTN0

Where is he now?

I miss him. He was fun.

Remember Amir? I do. Do you?

I know that Doberman fart smelling faced C.B. Dolloway does.

In respect...

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Sodallah was fun fighter, I always looked forward to his fights. Going into TUF with no fights was a bit shocking but it didn’t seem to hinder his success. I got Fight Passbthis month and I’ve been watching old seasons of TUF and it’s full of fighters that I’ve forgotten about, but there’s 2 I will never forget. “The Gladiator” Ross Pointon, and “Diamond” Dave Kaplan.

Who still has never been knocked out.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
yeah Matt Horwich came to the UK to fight in a tournament up north. pretty sure he won, or did really well. he came out to a track entitled 'my God is an awesome God' - and came across like quite the eccentric in every way.

* though, that song title logically opens up the possibility of there being more than one god, which is politely contested by mainstream Christians, I would suggest.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Michael "Mayday" McDonald...

Had a chance to become the youngest UFC Champion ever but lost to Renan Barao. Retired, then un-retired and won two in a row in Bellator but his hand problems followed him there and he retired again in 2018.

Always liked him especially after saying he was gonna have pizza and ice cream but no alcohol after he won one of his fights in the UFC...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What ever happened to Kevin Jackson? Only YT footage from UFC I see is this.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
yeah Matt Horwich came to the UK to fight in a tournament up north. pretty sure he won, or did really well. he came out to a track entitled 'my God is an awesome God' - and came across like quite the eccentric in every way.

* though, that song title logically opens up the possibility of there being more than one god, which is politely contested by mainstream Christians, I would suggest.
That's a legit banger and it's also Benson Henderson's walkout song too in a special version...

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Chris Horodecki

Just learned the other day he's a border guard in Sarnia, Ontario.
I was just watching some old IFL and I found that match, in which I initially thought it was Matt Horwich, who big brothered him and punched a hole in his head. I thought Horodecki was destined for UFC greatness.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I was watching some old Fight Nights and I totally forgot about Wilson Gouveia. He had a pretty descent run in the UFC, if I remember correct. Lots of familiar names on those shows.
Jason “The Athlete” McDonald
Terrible Terry Martin was always entertaining.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was watching some old Fight Nights and I totally forgot about Wilson Gouveia. He had a pretty descent run in the UFC, if I remember correct. Lots of familiar names on those shows.
McDonald was good, exciting BJJ style.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Jason Macdonald, I remember he subbed Chris Leben who was so salty about it afterwards

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Chris Holdsworth

The dude won TUF, was a standout at Team Alpha Male, and had the potential to be a top tier fighter, but he had ongoing concussion symptoms allegedly made worse by an after the bell shot from TJ Dillishaw in training.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
What ever happened to Kevin Jackson? Only YT footage from UFC I see is this.

Jackson went on to be a coach for US Olympic Wrestling and then later coached at Iowa State. Very active and influential in the wrestling scene, as was the other Olympian from Extreme Fighting, Kenny Monday.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Man I am such an mma expert that I am going to Google all UFC fighter and pick a name that no one's knows just so I can look like I know it all

An MMA hipster if you will

*Everyone**