Garbrandt involved in hotel scuffle with Almeida's team

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

It's been reported that UFC Fight Night 88 headliner Cody Garbrandt was involved in a minor altercation with members of Thomas Almeida's team in the Mandalay Bay hotel.

Things are almost at boiling point between Cody Garbrandt and Thomas Almeida. The two surging bantamweights, who will collide in the main event of UFC Fight Night 88 on Sunday, reportedly kicked off before the bout in a Las Vegas hotel.

Brett Okamoto of ESPN broke the news on Twitter yesterday.

Garbrandt tells me he was by himself today in Mandalay and got into it with Almeida's team. Says security stepped in and broke it up quick.

— Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) May 26, 2016

Garbrandt, who is a member of the famed Team Alpha Male headed by Urijah Faber, also sent out his own tweet alluding to the scuffle.

Report: Garbrandt involved in hotel scuffle with Almeida's team

Last edited:

hit4me4

Given out tokes like it ain't no thing
Oct 24, 2015
Ive never met a dude yet with a necktat thats going in the right direction.
It's one of the steps on the way to the "fuck it" level of life. You either have to get a neck tat, do meth, or run a red light and crash your car into a pregnant woman.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's one of the steps on the way to the "fuck it" level of life. You either have to get a neck tat, do meth, or run a red light and crash your car into a pregnant woman.
I think i know to whom you are implying..........

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
At the dog place right now. Not in floods of tears like i expected. Place seems quite nice. Also pretty sure my ho bag ex is pregnant. 100% isnt mine if she is. Aint fucked that cow in ages .

What u honkeys up to?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
At the dog place right now. Not in floods of tears like i expected. Place seems quite nice. Also pretty sure my ho bag ex is pregnant. 100% isnt mine if she is. Aint fucked that cow in ages .

What u honkeys up to?
listening to the cricket and working on my GoT UFC 200 poster again

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
As much as Garbrandt may be a douche...

Brazilians love their hotel lobby fights too.