General Happy birthday Leigh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Nobody asked for you to respond.

Make your own threads thanks.
Stay out of my threads and ganging up with your boyfriends on me.

It not being Leigh's birthday was funny. Stop getting your knickers in such a twist about me lately, it's embarrassing.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Stay out of my threads and ganging up with your boyfriends on me.

It not being Leigh's birthday was funny. Stop getting your knickers in such a twist about me lately, it's embarrassing.
What thread of yours have I ganged up in?

I'm of very sound mind right now so please explain.

Also

I reckon one more week and I won't have to conversate with You.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
What thread of yours have I ganged up in?

I'm of very sound mind right now so please explain.

Also

I reckon one more week and I won't have to conversate with You.
Was there not a me name change thread recently? You give me "fuck you"s," and posted in that quite a bit, no? I don't recall being out of order here, do you? What's happening in a week?

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Was there not a me name change thread recently? You give me "fuck you"s," and posted in that quite a bit, no? I don't recall being out of order here, do you? What's happening in a week?
I said nothing out of order that I wouldn't
say to any other member.

Let the hate flow through you

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I said nothing out of order that I wouldn't
say to any other member.

Let the hate flow through you
Oh get bent, there was no need for you to enter the thread in the first place. You're another one who seems to have taken me off ignore. You have been horrific to me, I really would rather you stay out of my way in the way that I have yours.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Oh get bent, there was no need for you to enter the thread in the first place. You're another one who seems to have taken me off ignore. You have been horrific to me, I really would rather you stay out of my way in the way that I have yours.
Can't you just post something nice on this thread and not shit it up? How is there a controversy on a happy birthday thread? Send him a pm with your complaint. This is not the place. Jesus christ.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Can't you just post something nice on this thread and not shit it up? How is there a controversy on a happy birthday thread? Send him a pm with your complaint. This is not the place. Jesus christ.
Get back to the other thread where you were trying to be a c word and I was making you look like a dolt, dolt.

If it was Leigh's birthday, I would be concentrating on his birthday. Share your and your boyfrriend's messages slagging me off while painting each other's nails.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I've literally met two people from this site. One of them is Leigh. If it was his birthday do you really think I would not be all flowers about him.He is one of my favourite people, this site aside you big girl.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Happy birthday Leigh @Leigh. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day celebrating your life. Thanks for all you do.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Happy Birthday MT.

i hope the chisel is flake on this special day x

Last edited: