I cant handle the dabs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
It's just too much. My roomates younger brother came over tonight.

Hes a big Oregon Duck football fan so of course we start talking about football.

Sure enough, he busts out the question heard round the world. "Wanna smoke"...

Of course I'm like yeah.

I'm used to smoking regular weed. Dude busts out the dabs.

I took 3 puffs and I'm fucked up. That shit is some next level stuff.

Feel like a lightweight all over again.

P

Punch

Haha, i used to smoke my buddies out like this in Cali. One rip from my bong and they'd be done. Padawans.

Now, since i moved to a no-no state I'm sure I'd be face down as well.

710!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im vaping lemon drop budder right now .i got some green crack shatter though that is just too damn strong

P

Punch

im vaping lemon drop budder right now .i got some green crack shatter though that is just too damn strong
Green crack is a potent strain, and makes some heady earl my friend. I'm jelly.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I have some actual purple weed. Any of u kids know what that is? Dank shit.

Still can't compare to those dabs though

P

Punch

I have some actual purple weed. Any of u kids know what that is? Dank shit.

Still can't compare to those dabs though
It was the summer before 9th grade, and there was me, Brian, Kenny, Scarface, and of course the lovable Old James... hold on, wait a minute... Old James... Old James wasn't there... I don't even know nobody named Old James.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pfffffft dabs are the crack of weed. I've done it before, no real desire to do it again. Give me the flower or edibles all day every day

P

Punch

For those of you that haven't, i used to describe it to my friends who also had not tried it before thusly:

"It's like smoking half a bowl in a single hit, and take it easy your first go or your body will throw up your lungs."

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
For those of you that haven't, i used to describe it to my friends who also had not tried it before thusly:

"It's like smoking half a bowl in a single hit, and take it easy your first go or your body will throw up your lungs."
i've heard they're harsh, but i have a vape pen, so i was going to buy one of these

to cut down on the heat that a nail puts off

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
That's similar to the rig i had on my bong.
yep. it's the electric version of a titanium nail. i can turn the heat up and down on my vape pen, so i should be able to find the right setting. i'm not about to spend 100+ on an oil rig, and only use it once in a great while.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I enjoyed it, but it's expensive. i didn't pay for it, but I inquired and that's too much. It's cool though, the high I'd get smoking half a blund of good stuff shared with 2-3 other heads, it would take one puff of dabs to get that same effect. And it happens much faster(the high)