I just turned in my last assignment for my final class and I feel...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
PHENOMENAL.

I just turned in my last assignment for my final class to get my Bachelor's degree in Marketing. This is kind of a big deal for me because my sister is really the only person (besides some distant cousins) that have received a college degree in my family. It's also a big deal because the position I have as a Reporting Analyst requires a Bachelor's degree and I kind of felt stuck at my current company until I finished it. I'm turning 29 next month and I spent my late teens and early 20's in the Army while everyone else my age was banging broads and running late for their morning classes. I didn't start taking classes until I was out of the Army, just before I turned 24 and when I started I felt like I had to start from scratch while everyone else my age had a clear career path. I also had a feeling of inferiority since my fiancee is working on her Doctorate and I hadn't even finished my Bachelor's.

This is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I will take a few months off and start my MBA towards the end of Summer.

Thanks for reading, boys. I had to share with the community.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Well done my man! Kick back this weekend with some cocktails, enjoy the fights, and celebrate the achievement.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;n29413 said:

Well done my man! Kick back this weekend with some cocktails, enjoy the fights, and celebrate the achievement.

That's the plan, brother. I will celebrate with some booze, bud and a ton of MMA this weekend.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
You sir have a great future ahead of you..