General I LOVE TMMAC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Is TMMAC the best MMA site, ever?

• Total voters

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
As many of you know, I'm going on a vacation soon to our condos in Aruba. Because I will be away for so long I just wanted to show some gratitude to the fine men who run our favorite internet destination.
Splinty @Splinty, thank you for keeping this place up to date with the latest tech, amazing themes, and the continual addition of features. You are a true man of the people.
Leigh @Leigh, you have the patience of a God, too bad for God he's fake and doesn't exist. But you do, and for that we are all thrilled. You truly make this place better, thank you.
La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow, your the friendliest most unapologetic Canadian ever, thank you for not being a giant pussy. You bring a certain ruggedness to this place, and truth be told, it's needed. Thank you.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
As many of you know, I'm going on a vacation soon to our condos in Aruba. Because I will be away for so long I just wanted to show some gratitude to the fine men who run our favorite internet destination.
Splinty @Splinty, thank you for keeping this place up to date with the latest tech, amazing themes, and the continual addition of features. You are a true man of the people.
Leigh @Leigh, you have the patience of a God, too bad for God he's fake and doesn't exist. But you do, and for that we are all thrilled. You truly make this place better, thank you.
La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow, your the friendliest most unapologetic Canadian ever, thank you for not being a giant pussy. You bring a certain ruggedness to this place, and truth be told, it's needed. Thank you.

T

The Big Guy

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I love TMMAC so much that I want to help do something really nice for the Admins and Mods of the site. Let's help pay the server costs for years to come. Any amount helps! Let's show Splinty @Splinty, Wild @Wild, Leigh @Leigh, and La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow just how much we appreciate and value their hard work!