Infamous people you've met or sat with

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
mine is ( explained in detail to Bluesville @bluesville a couple of weeks ago on mobile chat, thanks for listening bluesville, don't know why I decided to talk about this but just did as I was fuc-ing avoiding work that day):

Brian Nichols - Atlanta courthouse killer

Curious about your's

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
OJ Simpson (after his trial) - he was at the Louisville Zoo during Derby Week. Seemed nice enough...for a murderer.
Rick Pitino - Nice guy, enormous ego.
David Feherty - at the airport. Super friendly...seemed shocked I recognized him.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
OJ Simpson (after his trial) - he was at the Louisville Zoo during Derby Week. Seemed nice enough...for a murderer.
Rick Pitino - Nice guy, enormous ego.
David Feherty - at the airport. Super friendly...seemed shocked I recognized him.
You met oj? Not questioning like I don't believe you, but that's someone, for sure.....

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You met oj? Not questioning like I don't believe you, but that's someone, for sure.....
Yes. He was walking around the Louisville Zoo during Derby week, and I happened to be there with my wife & kids. He was with two women, no idea who they were. I walked up and said "what's up Juice", and asked him how he liked Louisville. Talked for 3-5 minutes about him being in town for the Derby, etc. The entire time I was thinking "this dude killed two people".

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yes. He was walking around the Louisville Zoo during Derby week, and I happened to be there with my wife & kids. He was with two women, no idea who they were. I walked up and said "what's up Juice", and asked him how he liked Louisville. Talked for 3-5 minutes about him being in town for the Derby, etc. The entire time I was thinking "this dude killed two people".

can you imagine if you ended that conversation with, "okay why'd you do it?"

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
But he didn't do it, he's still working around the clock to find the killers right?:) Also, this is much more "celebrity" than mine......damn you :)

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Nowhere near the level of the Juice. I was chatting with several Mongols about an hour before watching them start randomly stabbing people at the Ultimate athlete 2 event riot.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol...

"Hey bud, its Matt right? Here hold my drink would ya I gotta get my stab count up...."

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Lol...

"Hey bud, its Matt right? Here hold my drink would ya I gotta get my stab count up...."
LOL it was a crazy scene luckily no one died but I read one guy was in the hospital for several months recovering from wounds.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Nowhere near the level of the Juice. I was chatting with several Mongols about an hour before watching them start randomly stabbing people at the Ultimate athlete 2 event riot.
Fug, read a book about them, that's some serious shi- seeing that....they have a slight disregard for the safety of others, so to speak

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Fug, read a book about them, that's some serious shi- seeing that....they have a slight disregard for the safety of others, so to speak
I will do a thread on my entire story of it when I get a chance. I was one section away from maybe never watching mma again. What some of those people saw and went through was horrible they were literally fighting and running for their lives.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I will do a thread on my entire story of it when I get a chance. I was one section away from maybe neveakr watching mma again. What some of those people saw and went through was horrible they were literally fighting and running for their lives.

Oh man. Take your time! That's a great front page topic

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I always wonder how often myself, or us in general, are just feet away from someone who has done some serious crime like murdered more than one person or committed a significant heist.

Being this is an mma board, if anyone has met Lee Murray, they probably win this game.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

met Arnie way back in the 90's, he is an asshole in real life

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Dude. It was nuts lol. I have never seen so many women flock to one man. I will tell the story on here tonight haha.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Also, got to sit next to Ken Shamrock and help him wth backstage stuff (kind of like an errand boy haha) when he came down as a special guest for our fights in 2010. He was as nice as can be. Seriously, just super cool and seemed extremely happy to be around people who liked MMA. Didn't turn down one picture or autograph request from ANYONE.

My cousin flew out to Vegas a few times for biz. meetings with him. They were gonna start a promotion together but it fell through. Same cousin trained at Sityodtong Boston (Dellagrote's place) with Patrick Cote to prepare for his fght with Anderson.

They went to the fight in Chicag with Cte as his guests and sat in the front row area you see on TV. Unfortunately the fight went the way it did with Cote blowing out his knee. But man I wanted to go SOOOO bad!

Unfortunately I was only 19 at the time. They didn't take me because I wouldn't be able to get in/do just about anything with them as they were there. Super bummer lol. Can't imagine how fun it would've been to have that experience, to go with a UFC fighter who is gttng a title sht against ne of the GOATs

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I had the same shrink as Charles Manson. He had newspaper clippings of the Manson headlines all over one wall of his office like you'd hang trophies. We spent our hours together with him reminding me he evaluated Manson, then I'd ask details about him which the bastard refused to answer citing confidentiality. I got bored, gave him my teen-aged assessment of what a fat cocksucker he was. A year later the shrink was convicted of some type of fuck shit, went to prison. Not the same prison as Manson. I'm sure he was upset about it.