Israel Adesanya to Jon Jones: ‘Hey p-ssy you still there...’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Israel Adesanya has dropped the nice guy act and called out Jon Jones after initially expressing sympathy for ‘Bones’ following the UFC light heavyweight champion’s latest arrest for drunk driving.

“Like, I felt bad for him when I watched the body cam footage as well. At the end, when he was just sobbing, I felt bad for him. Because I can imagine myself in that position,” Adesanya said after watching video footage of Jones’ arrest.

Fast forward to Sunday, however, and ‘The Last Stylebender’ has reverted back to taunting Jones on social media — this time making fun of Jones’ off-air interview with Daniel Cormier prior to UFC 178.

Israel Adesanya to Jon Jones: ‘Hey p-ssy you still there...’

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Adesanya going after the most dominating guy in the sport for the past decade is entertaining. I really want to see this fight now.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Lol love it!!

He knows Jones is on the decline and time is running out to get this fight before Jones fucks shit up to the point the UFC can't save him...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Lol love it!!

He knows Jones is on the decline and time is running out to get this fight before Jones fucks shit up to the point the UFC can't save him...
Jones isn't the force he was. It's a damn shame too because I guess we will never know how good he could've been, and I already think he's the greatest ever.

That being said I think if they fight in the next year he will fuck adesanya up

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
H
Jones isn't the force he was. It's a damn shame too because I guess we will never know how good he could've been, and I already think he's the greatest ever.

That being said I think if they fight in the next year he will fuck adesanya up
Agree 100...

I think Izzy would liked to have waited a couple more years for this fight but when he saw Jons latest fuck up he decided "fuck it! I got to get this fight now before he fucks up again and is put away for life."

Izzy wants to challenge himself and knows if he wants to ever be considered the best he has to go through Jones and this is his chance ...now or never!

I too give Jon the advantage here -- clinch - wrestling - big ...game over ....

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
It’s smart to go after Jones now. The writing is on the wall for his downfall. I still favor him against Adesanya if he plays smart but there’s a good chance he’s about to lose to a hungry challenger very soon.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Stylebender shouldn't talk shit too much especially if he's going to fight how he did against Romero with Jones

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Who's more dominant?
Well, in order to annoint JBJ as the most dominant over the last 10 years, we need to look at the lackluster quality of several of his wins and acknowledge his long absences and admit that in this context we're really just talking about the fact that he has a lot of wins. You know who else has a lot of wins, and none of them were close decisions? Khabib and under this lens his last 10 years have been more dominant than Jon's.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
See above.
You stupid.

Jon Jones has the longest list of ex champions in MMA history. Khabib just arrived on the title scene

I can't even believe you would suggest such shit. Did your head get run over by a 18 wheeler or something? It might make your comment make more sense.

Khabib over Jones.

Fuck outta here

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A fight he was the champion going into.

He wasn't old either.

Bones destroyed him in the most dominant title win of all time
Shogun still isn't old. He's like 29 right now, he started fighting in PRIDE when he was 17 and they fought 4 times a week. Lol@ most dominant title win of all time.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Current UFC lhw champ, ex pride gp winner. Complete annihilation