General It's time to free Galt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We was in chess camp, been watching some Mike Tyson videos, bit of crack and stuff like that, just harmless death threats.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach @The Kurgan was gonna earn a 4 finger payday from this match.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
On second thoughts don't bother answering that question, I just realised I don't give a fuck, carry on with your faux outrage.
I don't think anybody has outrage

and you are correct it doesn't matter who

T

The Big Guy

Is galt still pinked? Who gives a shit if he threatened to stab someone. We all do it from time to time. Either way hes in goddamn thailand with his finger in a ladyboy. He may have the motive but he doesn't have the means to do anything

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Guy threatens to stab me every time we talk, and we've been talking for a few years. Long story short, I've never been stabbed and still talk to him. Guy is harmless, just loves to drink a bit, and when he gets to that level where he needs to close one eye to focus, usually threatens to stab me. Doubt he remembers much of it the following day to be honest.

Free galt.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon you should call him. There have been developments in his case. I'm fucken dying from laughter here
Write out your questions and I will do the interview. I will go in with a stab proof vest, because I am brave and willing to die for "the story." The vest does not protect me, as it's just 3 sweaters.