Jacare has the rona

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
He has done a great job predicting evey move UFC has made so far if you have been following along...
mmhm well he needs to see the contract before he starts counting those chickens :)

I'm not surprised the UFC are covering their own asses, it's a very delicate situation

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
mmhm well he needs to see the contract before he starts counting those chickens :)

I'm not surprised the UFC are covering their own asses, it's a very delicate situation
Yeah, the fallout from this is going to be worth watching I think.

Follow FightOpinion on twitter if you want Zach's opinion. He was the guy that broke the Pride/Yakuza scandal back in '05. Not a guy who is afraid of being out there on a limb by himself, historically. And being right.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jacare hails from Bozoland, the #1 place in the world where the corona is traveling fastest and more freely, with endorsement from the federal government.

anyway I hope everyone involved with this card gets the corona and dies, except for Gaethje.
dude that is messed up

bizarre post

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
is it better if I say that I only hope Dana and the top brass die?

looking at it, it does sound like something that Bolsonaro would say on an official statement so yes it doesn't look good.
I know it was a joke but damn, you are going hard in the paint

I don't know about bolsonaro

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I will never understand why they didn't test athletes before they appeared on site.....
With their "partners" at USADA, they could easily have done this.

Namaste

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Jacare was there for a week.

He knew a family member had it and didn't bother to get tested before he went to the event?

You can't trust people.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Jacare hails from Bozoland, the #1 place in the world where the corona is traveling fastest and more freely, with endorsement from the federal government.

anyway I hope everyone involved with this card gets the corona and dies, except for Gaethje.
this is a pretty fucked up thing to post here bro

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I know it was a joke but damn, you are going hard in the paint

I don't know about bolsonaro
glad you know it’s a joke.

e.g. When confronted about the fact that Brazil passed China in total deaths Bozo replied “So what?”

if you compare the settings - tasteless joke on an mma broforum vs. a president of a country where 600 people are dying per day due to his fault - then I sound harmless.

perhaps living in a bizarro world where the president is openly racist, worships torture, mocks the corona victims, has an effect on me? Anyway don’t you feel the humanity in the fact that I don’t want my boy Justin Gaethje to die?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

e.g. When confronted about the fact that Brazil passed China in total deaths Bozo replied “So what?”

if you compare the settings - tasteless joke on an mma broforum vs. a president of a country where 600 people are dying per day due to his fault - then I sound harmless.

perhaps living in a bizarro world where the president is openly racist, worships torture, mocks the corona victims, has an effect on me? Anyway don’t you feel the humanity in the fact that I don’t want my boy Justin Gaethje to die?
keep the politics on the off topic forum bro

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol why? mma is politics.
if you want to be a loser that is on you. you seem to have bolsonaro derangement syndrome and can shit up any thread with your weird commie politics. it is better to leave that off the cageside forum as politics are off putting for a lot of people

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
if you want to be a loser that is on you. you seem to have bolsonaro derangement syndrome and can shit up any thread with your weird commie politics. it is better to leave that off the cageside forum as politics are off putting for a lot of people
yes unfortunately he is on my mind 100% of the time that anything corona-related is brought up. it's a burden that I have to carry.

this post of yours doesn't make any sense though. IMO politics is fun so I'll talk about it often. Deciding that politics can't be discussed is a political move.

I do agree that preferably it should be discussed at the off topic forum so it will be your choice to keep going with it. I will try my best not to reply.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
yes unfortunately he is on my mind 100% of the time that anything corona-related is brought up. it's a burden that I have to carry.

this post of yours doesn't make any sense though. IMO politics is fun so I'll talk about it often. Deciding that politics can't be discussed is a political move.

I do agree that preferably it should be discussed at the off topic forum so it will be your choice to keep going with it. I will try my best not to reply.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I would say don't worry about it

Live your life and enjoy the people around you

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lol. What ?
Feel free to ask a more specific question and I'll answer it. If you missed the headline of my post, here it spelled out plainly: Fighters get paid to get hurt and possibly crippled via violence. It would be ironic, to say the least, that they should sue over the UFC not being concerned enough over the risks to their health due to COVID-19 infection...