General Jimmy Fallon wore blackface in a sketch in the year 2000. Time to get rid of him.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This seems quite extreme, but people are bitching about him appearing as Chris Rock in a year 2000 SNL sketch.

Your thoughts?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I agree that he sucks and is a pussy, but I don't agree to go after him because of something from 2000. I can't stand the guy and I hereby challenge him to a fight in the cage.
I would fight him and bill gates at same time
they can each have a sharpened spoon

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
He looks weird and wears excessive make up

I will not allow this one

Sack him after he fights the Playwrite

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sack him after they delete all Michael Jackson's music from the planet.

That guy wore blackface, whiteface, and diddled kids. Yet he's still on the radio and I can't abide it.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
That fucker laughed and ruined every sketch and brought attention to himself by laughing. Never found him funny.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Sorry, are we talking about something that aired live on tv? People reacting like it's new or was a secret and trying to halt his career now should have done it back then, no? So why should he now take the brunt for a societal failure instead of everyone saying, glad we've moved on from those times and we all follow the new rules now? Idk was it really bad, or was Chris Rock involved in it? Comedians tend to throw a lot of things at the wall to see what sticks -- it seems like the nature of the profession.

Seems like the issue might be a new generation deciding how they feel about him. If you don't like him, don't watch his show and tank his ratings. But imo the execs that put him on knew what they were getting and shouldn't flip on him now -- that's just seems mean.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sorry, are we talking about something that aired live on tv? People reacting like it's new or was a secret and trying to halt his career now should have done it back then, no? So why should he now take the brunt for a societal failure instead of everyone saying, glad we've moved on from those times and we all follow the new rules now? Idk was it really bad, or was Chris Rock involved in it? Comedians tend to throw a lot of things at the wall to see what sticks -- it seems like the nature of the profession.

Seems like the issue might be a new generation deciding how they feel about him. If you don't like him, don't watch his show and tank his ratings. But imo the execs that put him on knew what they were getting and shouldn't flip on him now -- that's just seems mean.

View: https://youtu.be/kkwB76o-3Go

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I found these when looking for a bit from one of his show where he pretends to stomp out a white cracker. It goes on for a little while. I like Chris rock but if I made the same jokes about black people I would no doubt be deemed racist and that would be that.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

I'm sorry but no.

There should no do overs.

I'm still triggered by that white chick's movie so God knows how black people must be feeling.

Enogh is enough!

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
In Australia we had this famous incident in 2009 with Harry Connick Jr., who is thought of here as a famous American singer but apparently most Americans haven't heard of him. He went on this terrible variety show where some dudes did the Jackson 5 in blackface. He lost his shit. But then it turns out he had done blackface on Mad TV himself, so was being the definition of a sanctimonious hypocrite.

We then had this ridiculous controversy that got drummed up by the US media when there was a KFC ad that involved a white Aussie giving West Indian cricket fans fried chicken to shut them up. Except the whole premise of the ad was a series of skits where the guy is trying to watch cricket, so he gives his family, colleagues etc. chicken to shut them up and we just happened to be playing the West Indies in cricket. For all the unmatched racism of Australians, the 'fried chicken' stereotype is not a thing and it certainly doesn't apply to people from the Caribbean. It was the definition of reverse racism.

Blackface is racist and should be discouraged. But it's hard not to just tell Americans to shut the fuck up about it.