General Jizzlaine Maxwell Has been apprehended

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Regardless who's involved I wanna see them all burn. Doesn't matter either party. The public should know what kind of psychos are running things. I want elites heads on a stake
I have a sneaking suspicion we end up with a "guilty plea" and a bunch of sealed documents.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
You should post those pictures with a trigger warning, fren.
Some members might be traumatized by them.

And yes, if anything happens to her, it certainly would be at the behest of someone in those pics...

Namaste

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

And yes, if anything happens to her, it certainly would be at the behest of someone in those pics...

Namaste
You conspiracy theorists are hilarious.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You know that's not how news coverage interacts with the public sphere, right?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
And the Brit Trump fluffer: Some things make make more sense now...

1593723686149.png

Namaste

T

The Big Guy

Namaste
Funny you think people care about a photo. Actions are much more telling. Especially when it's a bill vs donald implication. Trump was talking about grabbing a pussy and that's awful right? Well clinton had his law license suspended and paid paula jones over his sexual abuse. And had the whole Monica Lewinsky thing too where he lied to the american people. Actions are more important.

Then in epsteins case trump took some pictures and you think that's big. But dont forget bill took pics too and also flew on the molester Express, visited pedophile island and also tried to sneak away from the secret service while he was with epstein.

These charges against jizzlane are from 1994-1997. That's when Billy bob was in his raping prime and running the country. I wonder if that's going to be meaningful...

Remember this word you gimmick account. Actions.

"You better put some ice on that"
-bill clinton

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Did you notice how they kept implying he had connections with Trump?
Because the special was made for Netfucks, and produced by the guy who wrote Bill Clinton's book, James Patterson.

Netfucks, the group that made a deal to exclusively sign the Obamas media production company, Higher Ground.

Yeah, nothing to see here.