General Jizzlaine Maxwell Has been apprehended

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

"The deceased American financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell were Israeli spies who used underage girls to blackmail politicians into giving information to Israel, according to their alleged Mossad handler.

The couple reportedly ran a “honey-trap” operation in which they provided young girls to prominent politicians from around the world for sex, and then used the incidents to blackmail them in order to attain information for Israeli intelligence.

The claims are being made by the alleged former Israeli spy Ari Ben-Menashe in a soon-to-be-released book “Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales in which he said that he was the handler of Ghislaine’s father Robert Maxwell, who was also an Israeli espionage agent and was the one who introduced his daughter and Epstein to Mossad.

“See, f**king around is not a crime. It could be embarrassing, but it’s not a crime,” Menashe wrote in the book. “But f**king a fourteen-year-old girl is a crime. And he was taking photos of politicians f**king fourteen-year-old girls—if you want to get it straight…They [Epstein and Maxwell] would just blackmail people like that.”

The handler Ben-Menashe, himself an Iran-born Israeli businessman who says he worked for Mossad from 1977 to 1987, is a mysterious figure who was arrested in 1989 in the US on charges of arms dealing. He was acquitted in 1990, however, only after a jury accepted that he was acting on behalf of the Israeli state. Israel then denied that Menashe has any links with its intelligence services and attempted to distance itself from him, despite the fact that other news reports both in the US and Israel confirmed he was acting on the country’s behalf.

M

member 1013

Nah they would never do a hit on foreign land. They respect others countries land, guy
It’s truly amazing what they can accomplish with such a small budget and limited manpower. Israel is truly awesome.

Also LOL at an American complaining about other countries’ spy agencies and lack of respect for other “nations” and their land

T

The Big Guy

It’s truly amazing what they can accomplish with such a small budget and limited manpower. Israel is truly awesome.

Also LOL at an American complaining about other countries’ spy agencies and lack of respect for other “nations” and their land
My tax dollars go to israel. I should be able to criticize them for using my dollars to fund pedophilia/blackmail if its proven.

It has nothing to do with you. It's a bad topic to defend. The people in israel have nothing to do with this but if leaders are complicit I expect you and everyone else to condemn them fully

M

member 1013

My tax dollars go to israel. I should be able to criticize them for using my dollars to fund pedophilia/blackmail if its proven.

It has nothing to do with you. It's a bad topic to defend. The people in israel have nothing to do with this but if leaders are complicit I expect you and everyone else to condemn them fully
You pay taxes?

You can criticize anyone you want. Mathematically you might send them a dollar a year out of the massive fortune you pay in income tax, and I’m being extremely generous.

No one is defending pedo-rings.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lame clone accounts who the fuck are you

which clown is lars?
I know who dick sucker is

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Couldn't tell
I am actually very pleasant to those who aren't shit stirrers...you clones I deem to be stirring shit currently so I may seem unpleasant to you at this time...I will adjust my behavior accordingly as the situation evolves

and Ya
My lady is a freak
Loves it

this sums up my life
1593732003451.png

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am actually very pleasant to those who aren't shit stirrers...you clones I deem to be stirring shit currently so I may seem unpleasant to you at this time...I will adjust my behavior accordingly as the situation evolves

and Ya
My lady is a freak
Loves it

this sums up my life
View attachment 8896
You're pretty funny.