General Joe Rogan Blacked! **Official 2020 JRE Podcast Discussion Thread**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Joe and his podcast must have been some how involved and thus we get the quick little bullshit episodes with Mel Gibson - Jaime Fox - Bill Maher to come on and pump out their bullshit.
The Mel Gibson episode was really good.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
good luck with this one guys . i tapped out after about 10 mins. tried to skip around a bit. still super gay . Toelocku @Toelocku would love it
I'm 1) A bit more of a captive audience because I'm at work so I'm more willing to deal with bullshit. 2) I really want to be able to say I listened to every single episode for a whole year. (maybe I'll write a blog about it or some shit). But ultimately I though this episode was pretty alright. I've watched a lot of gay dudes in sports get the proverbial shaft in recent years. Nice to see one guy doing okay and being accepted by his peers.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm 1) A bit more of a captive audience because I'm at work so I'm more willing to deal with bullshit. 2) I really want to be able to say I listened to every single episode for a whole year. (maybe I'll write a blog about it or some shit). But ultimately I though this episode was pretty alright. I've watched a lot of gay dudes in sports get the proverbial shaft in recent years. Nice to see one guy doing okay and being accepted by his peers.
respect and good luck

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That's deep. And true. I know quite a few guys who had their first experience at a very early age with much older women.

Many start feeling differently about that as they age.
Used to bang a 44 year old when I was 20. She was a mailwoman with fake tits.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Don Gavin is a stand-up comedian and actor. His album "Don Gavin: Live with a Manhattan" will be available for the first time to stream on January 24.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Don Gavin is a stand-up comedian and actor. His album "Don Gavin: Live with a Manhattan" will be available for the first time to stream on January 24.
Keep up the great work jason73 @jason73 - I like reading your input, this thread is now yours ...

Joey’s endorsement of Bernie and Socialsim was the last straw for me.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont even care if rogan is a bernie bro. i generally assume everyone in the entertainment industry is a commie on some level and probably gay .that goes double for the music industry