Jones to Anthony Smith - Someone ‘like me’ could’ve ‘had his way with you all night’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Free time really doesn’t seem to be a great friend to Jon Jones. The UFC light heavyweight champion has already turned his stint of self-quarantine into some of the most inglorious kind of headlines, after getting arrested for driving while intoxicated and reckless use of a firearm charges—eventually pleading guilty to a DWI.

With that behind him, however, he’s found himself pursuing a war of words with recent title challenger Anthony Smith. Smith fought Jones for the belt back in March of 2019, losing a clear unanimous decision—this despite Jones getting deducted two points in the fourth round for an illegal knee. In the…

Jon Jones tells Anthony Smith to buy a gun - Someone ‘like me’ could’ve ‘had his way with you all night’

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Lol gotta love Jonny Bones

Such a prick but that's part for the course .

He is a cage fighter who tries to do as much damage to people for a living.

I support Jon Jones .

I am a fan

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The man really is a piece of shit
He's a genuine sociopath, quite obviously. I don't think it would be possible to get a more textbook example outside a serial killer.

There's so many retards covering this sport that still haven't figured this out. They keep covering him as if he's a normal person that can learn from his 'mistakes' or feel remorse when he is quite evidently incapable of such things.

That's what is so awesome about Jones. Getting to watch him constantly manipulate the rubes and silence the haters by being the best. None of his haters or fanboys can ever win, only him.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Such a heel, unintentionally

I would be a fan if he would finish a few more fights in his last 9 fights...soo many decisions and the clear losses in last two

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Such a heel, unintentionally

I would be a fan if he would finish a few more fights in his last 9 fights...soo many decisions and the clear losses in last two
I hate jones but “clear losses” is a bit much.

I thought he lost both those fights but I can at least see somewhat of an argument for how he could’ve won.

It’s his authorized eye pokes and steroid abuse that I find disgusting.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hate jones but “clear losses” is a bit much.

I thought he lost both those fights but I can at least see somewhat of an argument for how he could’ve won.

It’s his authorized eye pokes and steroid abuse that I find disgusting.
I agree, jon showed something in those...but he wins all the close rounds and both score cards deserve some serious questioning

I am troll ing a bit with that post...FYI

those were close but the judges cards didn't show that...he has 3 "friendly" decisions and counting, he obviously gets the nod in rounds most fighters would not...some say gotta beat the champ but IMO vegas odds won those rounds

Fact is he isn't finishing most of his competition and is going to the cards with most of his last 10.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I agree, jon showed something in those...but he wins all the close rounds and both score cards deserve some serious questioning

I am cutie pie ing a bit with that post...FYI

those were close but the judges cards didn't show that...he has 3 "friendly" decisions and counting, he obviously gets the nod in rounds most fighters would not...some say gotta beat the champ but IMO vegas odds won those rounds

Fact is he isn't finishing most of his competition and is going to the cards with most of his last 10.
I fastidiously agree.

Jones should have lost to many of his past opponents but his illegally PED fuelled reflexes combined with the referees reluctance to call his obvious disregard for the rule set has allowed him to “win” his last few fights.

the point I’m trying to make is that if you disregard the hypocrisy surrounding jones, and could believe he was clean his last few fights I could’ve seen an argument for him to win.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I fastidiously agree.

Jones should have lost to many of his past opponents but his illegally PED fuelled reflexes combined with the referees reluctance to call his obvious disregard for the rule set has allowed him to “win” his last few fights.

the point I’m trying to make is that if you disregard the hypocrisy surrounding jones, and could believe he was clean his last few fights I could’ve seen an argument for him to win.
he deserves to be finished...and if he keeps fighting it will happen

his fight IQ is great, but he is taking tons of risk and many potential fight ending shots...one will land eventually and that will be a wrap...reyes and santos were close but no cigar...I don't think he is clean, but his record and chin are badass no doubt

A decision loss would almost feel like a consolation prize to those who want him to get a reality check in and out of the ring.

sidenote...how many times has be spoken of stepping up to HW?...lotta MWs and small LHWs on his record

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I think karmically he is beyond redemption at this point
Great fighter. Not a great guy.

Namaste

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Never hoped for someone to have their orbital cracked.